SPOILER tags and toppers

ok the colors are off on the stripes on the tram. they are really yellow and purple just like the real ones.

and i originally did the topper purple because i thought the it would pick up the color of the stripe, but it looked better browns and yellow.

i don't know.:confused3

I think it is cute.

How big are they? Will they both fit on one mat or will you need two?

thanks guys! i think they will fit on one topper. because i was going to put them on a tag but they are too big for that.

but does it really look like a tram??? i think it does, but maybe that's because i've been staring at a pic of a tram for the last week!!!!

honestly????

Forgot to say, I love China just the way it is.

I think the trams would probably work better left alone.

thanks ann. that's what i'll do.

i really love the chinese lantern. they were fun to make and they are really pretty in real life. (if i do say so myself. ) i hope everyone else likes them too!

Both groups look great. I don't think you need to do anything else to the trams- they are great on there own.

Rebecca

thanks rebecca! i feel so much more relieved that they are ok!

thanks Stephanie. For some reason these trams drove me crazy. i did all eight toppers in purple and then they did not look right. So I re-did them tonight in the browns and they look a lot better. and i was struggling with the trams and dh said what about putting those same gold beads on the tires. ooohhh good idea! i think once they are on a page it will look ok.

Holly - they are both super cute! I love the China one and those trams...if we had ever riden a tram, I'd be mad I was in that group...but alas, my kids have never been on one...sigh... :) Great job! No need to stress!

thanks mickster. we always ride the tram because we rent a car so we can go see my dad while we are done there. we have only been on the bus once. and it was before ds.

Those look great Holly... and I think I get a tram.. .so I already have photos figured out for that.... I may need to copy it several times (trace it) to make some for the kids' books!!!! I think they are adorable on their own!!!!

Love China..and the new addition of the lantern!!! too cute!! I don't get that one..but I really like it!!!!

You all must ride the tram at least once.. tell the kids it's an excursion to show them how many people drive to Disney!!! They'll be in shock!!!! My kids love to memorize the tram speech... and the kids are trying to learn all the Spanish from it too... LOL

thanks nan! my dh always repeats the speech with the driver.
sometimes pulling out of the driveway we says.......ready........

all clear to the driver. beep beep! just for a laugh!

and you are 100% right. everyone should ride the tram at least once. those parking lots are always so full. we like to look at all the plates as we walk to the end of the row to meet the tram.

nan if you don't need them right away i'll make you some. no problem. how many?

are you sure?? Nope not right away!!! I'm sure I'll be adding to their books always!!! Do you mind making 3 more??? That would be awesome!!!! Yeah! Thanks!!!! You are the BESTEST!!!!

Off to talk to my kids.. they finally are up and ready... and than shew them out the door!!!

Thank you again!!! You rock!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter