spoodles pizza window

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
hello,

i am trying to figure out what dh and i are having for dinner the night that we are at epcot. i was looking around at different sites and found that spoodles had a outside pizza take-out window. has anyone out there eaten there and if so, is it any good??!!

thank you!!

kristin :drinking1

Pizza is OK, not great but definitely better than WDW resort delivery. It is on the small side and costs about $12.00 for a plain. The window also has calzones, meatball sandwiches, etc. They have a few tables situated outside around the window where you can eat.
A word of caution, the gulls in this area are very brazen. There are a lot of them and you need to be careful with your food.
If you are in EPCOT, there are definitely a lot of better choices for you to have a meal. I don't think that the pizza window is good enough for you to leave the park and walk over there. If you are planning on spending time at the Boardwalk then that is a different matter.

It's good/okay. A slice or 2 was good for us, but I don't know that we would want an entire pizza from there. Not bad pizza, just not that memorable either way.

When we stayed in a BWV 2BR you would have thought we did not have a kitchen. My DH always went to the "window" to get his lunch. It is the best deal on the BW.

When we stay at BCV, we usually get a pizza there once or twice for our dinner. We pick it up and carry it back to the villa.

this was one of our best finds last trip. we were wandering aroubd the bw one night, and stumbled across the window. the pizza's way too overpriced for what you get, but my meatball hero was great, and my fiance's calzone was a great value as well.

~ chris

I LOVE the Spoodles pizza window! We always get a pizza to take back to the room when staying on the boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter