~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

I also received a package today from the lady who spoils. :thumbsup2 She sent a beautiful Animal Kingdom Lodge pin. I absolutely love it!

She also sent a cat pin which my DGD7 is going to be happy to get.

I haven't found either one on Pinpics yet.

Also, Nancy, thanks for the DL brochures. That will probably be the closest I'll get to DL. :rotfl2: I'm going to spend some time looking at those this evening. Oh, and the Donald "I shoulda stayed in bed" ink pen. Perfect! DH grabbed it. Guess I'll let him keep it. :)

Thanks a bunch, Nancy!

I also got Dl pamplets but I AM going to DL in less than a MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo arrivals. Donna if you need help finding them let me know, i do good at other peoples but not my own. lol

Also the prices to mail were cheap, 5 were .88 and 1 was 1.05

woohoo arrivals. Donna if you need help finding them let me know, i do good at other peoples but not my own. lol

Also the prices to mail were cheap, 5 were .88 and 1 was 1.05

Heidi, the one that says "Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge" has Mickey on the left side and Goofy on the right side. They are dressed in African-looking clothing. The other one looks like Fire14's dog only it's a cat.

:yay: for 2 arrivals. I was so afraid they would be returned for postage due :eek:

The pins are

pin23896

pin64832

Glad you both like them.
I love sending the maps. DH is bringing home a bunch from Hong Kong, so they may be included in the next pin exchange ;)

I received a package today from Nancy as well.I have no idea how to get the pictures from pinpics and photobucket is acting weird, it keeps taking to me a mobile upload site.
I got a Christmas Stitch pin with a little gingerbread man sliding out from the side. I love it and it's a keeper. The other pin is a pig with a Mickey hat, I'm not sure what to call it. Also a cool mousepad where I can slide in a photo, the Donald Shouda stayed in bed pen and a Expo Shanghai China map which is good because I love looking at maps and dreaming that I might actually travel one day.
Thank you so much Nancy !
If someone can post the Stitch pin it says
Mickey's
Very Merry
Christmas Party
Magic Kingdom 08

:yay: for 3 of my arrivals. Very fast too. I didn't expect them to get there that fast.

Hope they are some good ones for you. Otherwise, traders! ;)

I received a package today from Nancy as well.I have no idea how to get the pictures from pinpics and photobucket is acting weird, it keeps taking to me a mobile upload site.
I got a Christmas Stitch pin with a little gingerbread man sliding out from the side. I love it and it's a keeper. The other pin is a pig with a Mickey hat, I'm not sure what to call it. Also a cool mousepad where I can slide in a photo, the Donald Shouda stayed in bed pen and a Expo Shanghai China map which is good because I love looking at maps and dreaming that I might actually travel one day.
Thank you so much Nancy !
If someone can post the Stitch pin it says
Mickey's
Very Merry
Christmas Party
Magic Kingdom 08

:yay: I just have one more of mine to arrive.

I didn't think you needed the DL ones :rotfl: so had the Shanghai one from one of DH's trips.

The pins
pin64830
pin66336

:yay: I just have one more of mine to arrive.

I didn't think you needed the DL ones :rotfl: so had the Shanghai one from one of DH's trips.

The pins
pin64830
pin66336

Thanks for posting the picture ! I'll say it again, I love it !!!
Yup, I've got plenty of DL maps.:laughing:

Little bit of a late start, spent the weekend and yesterday getting a new car :)

Will be sending them out tomorrow! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Be sure to post back when you actually mail out so I can mark you off the list.

Can't wait to hear of more arrivals :hyper:

I mailed mine today!

We missed our connection out of Atlanta on Sunday so spent the night there. I miss that day....things feel so rushed...However, I did mail the pins, so:goodvibes.

Three packages all done up and ready to go on Monday.

I was in Paris all week and the weather was perfect, today we're back home and it's cold, cloudy and raining. :sad2: I want to go back to Disneyland Paris where the weather is magical! princess:

Your trip to DP sounds wonderful! We were on a 7 night eastern Caribbean cruise and last Monday and Tuesday the seas were awful! However, things got better and by the time we got to Grand Turk on Friday, it was fabulous.

I mailed mine today!

We missed our connection out of Atlanta on Sunday so spent the night there. I miss that day....things feel so rushed...However, I did mail the pins, so:goodvibes.

Sorry about the missed connection.
Glad you made it home though.

Knowing you, if must be about time for another trip ;)

Sorry about the missed connection.
Glad you made it home though.

Knowing you, if must be about time for another trip ;)

Tell us about your family cruise! Yes, my Dsis and I will be at AKV for more Flower Show activites on April 13th. However the weekend before, we all are headed for Boston for our oldest DGD's first Communion!:angel:

You sound busy.

Our family cruise....well, just 3 of us. DD is joining us.
We are doing a 9 night eastern US.......should be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter