~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

I check the mail today and I was so excited to see bubble wrap envelopes in it!!

I got in my pins from Barb and Heidi:

Barb sent me wedding related pins!! :bride:

Haunted_Mansion_Pin_Couple.jpg
Haunted_Mansion_Pin_Bride.jpg

Heidi sent me great pins to add to my Mickey/Minnie collection! :banana:

Minnie_Forest_of_Life.jpg
Mickey_Drum_Pin.jpg

Thank you sooooo much!!!! You made my day!!!

Great to hear of an arrival.

Did you mail yours, Jessica? I know you said you were going to, but wanted to check and make sure they made it.

Great to hear of an arrival.

Did you mail yours, Jessica? I know you said you were going to, but wanted to check and make sure they made it.

One package of 5 went out today, will be sending the last 4 by 5pm tomorrow! :)

Yea one down, was hoping yours wouldn't be the last to arrive since your are so close.

Bobbi you will be heading up my way... where in Boston?

I received a package today from Nancy and it had the following: really cute Mickey pen (which my DS tried to steal from me), photo mouse pad, some cute maps from Disneyland & California Adventure and 2 pins, one of the chick with the hidden Mickey and a Goofy 50year with a framed castle. I will try and get on pinpics and post them here. Thank you so much Nancy, I love them! :yay:

I received a package today from Nancy and it had the following: really cute Mickey pen (which my DS tried to steal from me), photo mouse pad, some cute maps from Disneyland & California Adventure and 2 pins, one of the chick with the hidden Mickey and a Goofy 50year with a framed castle. I will try and get on pinpics and post them here. Thank you so much Nancy, I love them! :yay:

Oh good....glad it arrived. That means all of mine have made it to their locations.

the pins:

pin64828
pin38494

I really need to remember to write the numbers down and send them ::yes::

...:

Yes, when we visit DS and family in Melrose, we pass a Saugus exit! This family will be moving to Florida at the end of April. DDiL especially has had enough cold, snowy winters. House in Melrose has a buyer, and there's a deal on a house in Fish Hawk Ranch that will soon be there home!:thumbsup2

Will you be going up into Canada, Meriweather? Someday I want to do a foliage cruise in autumn.

the cruise this time is Baltimore, Boston, Bar Harbor, Portland, Halifax and St. John.

BFF and I will be doing the fall one in fall 2012 :yay: Plans for that will firm up in Sept. when I go back to WA

:yay: Only 6 m ore people to get theirs sent out.

And we should hear of more arrivals :)

Mine are all wrapped up and ready to go to the post office after work tomorrow. I'll post again tomorrow to confirm that they have gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter