Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

Did anyone do yoga this morning? How was it? I did Princess Yoga... curious if you got the same mat (plain blue), if the yoga was 45 min, and if you were in MK for the sunrise? We did not see the sunrise until on the bus heading back to hotels.

Looks like the 5K may squeak by! I think storms will start to approach around 11p but the line will take it’s time sagging into the area, potentially as late as 2a. It’s too tough to forecast when lightning may get close enough, but I think it’ll be ok tonight. Maybe a little close for comfort though.

I’m carbing up at Epcot with a few beers but will look into Sat/Sun tonight. Here’s what the radar MAY look like at 10p. This is to just give an idea of what the radar could look like. Do not take literally! But it gives a good idea of what to expect.

Attachments

• 8153B04D-DFA8-480E-B35B-3E2294910E20.jpeg
    8153B04D-DFA8-480E-B35B-3E2294910E20.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
We got to the expo about 1:15, grabbed bibs, shirts, pics of the virtual medals, shopped merch, and done in an hour! There were still plenty of spirit jerseys, ornaments, water bottles left. Some sizes limited on other things but mostly well stocked aside from the previously reported sell-outs.

so, what are the 5k instructions for the app for scavenger hunt? i never got any at bib pickup and forgot about it too.

Can you report this stuff to eBay? That’s ridiculous! Not sure they care though.
It's not against ToS, I see it quite a bit for other stuff, usually they're just trying to trap people with accidental bids, or hoping they're not reading the fine print and misunderstanding what's actually being sold (for example: someone selling a Playstation 5.... box, for 500 dollars). However, if someone is reselling merch they got using their AP discount, they might have their pass revoked if Disney can figure it out. That happened with someone at Wine and Dine last year, a lady who had ikea bags full of stuff from the expo. She probably would have gotten away with it if she wasn't selling items branded as annual passholder exclusives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter