***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

While I usually order online this time I decided to go shopping at the mall. My order is on its way east!!

Suzanne

My order was placed this morning. I hope my recipients like the fragrances---I ordered some of the "foreign" ones. :dance3: I really want to try some of them :yay:

Cindy

Anymore mailings today.

We should have an arrival. One I sent was attempted to delivery yesterday. Hope someone goes and gets it soon ::yes::

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:35 PM on March 10, 2008 in and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office.

Oh my goodness! Merriweather thank you SO much!

I have my booty sitting right by me and I still am worried I'll leave something out because there are so many goodies!!!:yay: :hug:

Votives:
Juicy Orange
Apricot
Peach & Sweet Berries
Mango Peach Salsa
Granny Smith
MacIntosh

Tarts:
Vanilla Lime
Sunwashed Linen
Ocean Water
Cherry Lemonade
Canary Island Banaa
Juicy Peach
Pineapple Citrus
Black Raspberry
Banana Nut Bread
Vanilla Caramel
Blueberry Muffin
Tea & Honey

A votive cup covered in strawberries

Tart warmer in designed like a watering can.:lovestruc And some plain tealights to heat. I am so happy about this because all of mine need to be plugged in, which is great except for the power conversion things.:laughing:

Extra goodies:

Easter egg shaped soap, an Easter bunny made out of a clothes pin (so cute!) and a goodie bag with a POTC lanyard, tea, candy and tons of other stuff! Oh and a little puzzle that my dd has confiscated ;), a bookmark and a DIS button with Briarmom on it.:hug:

Thank you thank you! I am just floored!:thumbsup2

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived. I love packing Yankee exchange boxes!!
HOpe you enjoy it all. I am so glad it arrived so fast!!

Now, I hope the other person I sent to gets hers picked up soon ;)

My order has been placed online. I was hoping to get out and shop for this one but DD has been sick and I haven't been able to get to the mall.

My boxes are packed and ready to go I just had one thing to go and pick up I expect to have them out in the morning and will post if anything changes :rolleyes1

The box is packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning!:)

At work today I went online to do it as an in-store web sale - and TWO of the very items the person requested are not available right now. GRRRR! I'm going to check again tomorrow, and then Saturday - then if they're still not availalble I'll have to just order a surprise instead!

Lindsay.....did you pick up your package at the PO? Notice was left on Monday.

It says SHIPPED (finally!) on my order when I look on the website!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter