***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

Holy cow!!!!!!!!! I picked up my package at the p.o. from Nancy (Meriweather). Bear with me, this is going to take a minute :)

A YC tart warmer *
A YC votive holder *Thank you for these! I love seasonal ones and having nothing appropriate for spring*

Tarts in the scents of:
Ocean Water
Rain Washed
Sparkling lemon
Peaches and sweet berries
Blueberry muffin
Banana nut bread

Votives in the scents of:
Sicilian orange
Farmhouse apple
Juicy peach
Cherry lemonade
Berry jam
Vanilla caramel
Canary island banana
Vanilla lime
Fruit smoothie
Juicy watermelon
Juicy cherry
Berry tangeriene

A Pooh puzzle
A turtle magnet
A bag of Hershey kisses (you're evil, EVIL I tell ya, lololol!)
GUM flossers and toothpaste, toothbrush
Livestrong bracelet
A pocket copy of the Consitution
Ink pen
POTC lanyard (I'm going to have to hide this from my husband, lol)
Easter soap
A couple flavors of tea
Tea lights
Wooden Easter bunny
A DIS button with my handle on it

Like I said, HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!

Oh my word Merriweather - you're making this really hard to live up to!!!!

I still didn't ship - the requested items my person wants are still out of stock online. I will try again Saturday & then just order somethine else if it's still unavailable. Sorry - I'm trying!!

Lindsay, so glad you got a hold of that box ::yes:: I love the Yankee candle exchange. Sad thing is, I didn't even have to go shopping for the 2 exchanges I sent out :rolleyes: They were out of my stash.....I'm trying to decrease it before we move.
Enjoy!!

So glad to hear some of the orders are being shiupped.

Hello all! YC says my order shipped also!

I will be enjoying a Smoky Mountain vacation for the next several days. SO, if mine arrives while I'm gone... well, just be patient with me since I won't have internet access while I'm there.

ETA: I just checked and YC/UPS tracking says it was delivered!

ETA: I just checked and YC/UPS tracking says it was delivered!
Funny story......I got my SHIPPED email today too, "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/17/2008." With that on my mind, imagine my shock to see a YC package on MY front porch today! :headache: I was CERTAIN that YC had messed up and sent me my receiver's package. I was thinking that now I have to pay for postage again to get this to my recipient, etc. :rolleyes1 When suddenly, it dawns on me that maybe this is MY package! :laughing:

AND WOW, what a package! I got a HUGE assortment of votives - 24 of them, in some of the greatest new scents (to me anyway).... let's see....Eucalyptus, Macintosh (my 1st love of YC!), buttercream, clean cotton, coconut bay, cranberry chutney, cherry lemonade, cinnamon stick, farmhouse apple, balsam & cedar, granny smith apple, peach & sweet berries (my current fave!), juicy watermelon, sparkling pine, as well as, mediteranean cypress, canary island banana, creme brule, black raspberry, juicy peach (DH says he can smell the fuzz on this one! LOL), brazilian passion fruit, coconut cookie bar, cider donut (which replaces almond biscuit I think), berry jam & black cherry! WHEW! And, I also received a beautiful Butterfly crackle votive holder. I love those crackle holders!

Janice, you went over, above and BEYOND! :worship: :thanks: So Much!! You were extremely generous. I am set for candles for a while now! :thumbsup2 I will LOVE trying each and every one!

Thanks again!

Both Janice and Jean are going on vacation. We will hopefully hear of their arrivals when they return ::yes::

Both Janice and Jean are going on vacation. We will hopefully hear of their arrivals when they return ::yes::

I'll be gone as well from the 18th-26th. I'l be sure to post as soon as I can when I return!

I received an email from YC confirming that they have shipped

Mine says it was delievered yesterday. I hope my recipient enjoys :)

Thank you!! I received a jar of Berry Jam and a jar of Buttercream (one of my favorites). The Berry Jam is a new one for me and it smells so good, just like fresh berries.
Thanks again,
Amy

I bought a tart in Berry Jam. It is yummy!!
Glad so many of the orders are shipping and starting to arrive. Much better than the holiday exchange!! ::yes::

GOT MINE!! Thank you TinkOrBelle! I love them all! I got a huge box of votives & tarts - in all my favorite fruity scents & some retired ones that I LOVE!!! I haven't seen Wedding Day, Mango Blossom or Mac & Peach in awhile. It smells DIVINE in here!!

On a side not I want to apologize on behalf of Yankee for the fall & holiday shipping disasters. Why they decided to move their distribution warehouse from MASS to Ohio (I think Ohio, anyway it was far away from MASS) in the middle of the 4th quarter, the busiest time of year, is beyond me. They royally screwed up. One minor snafu with the move led to multiple snafus which led to a shipping nightmare. We had people in the store or calling the store every day complaining about it. Sorry! Glad to see they're back on track!

:yay: for that arrival.

It was unbelievable for the holiday exchange. Took a month for things to ship!!

Hi , the postman just left me a lovely exchange from Cameron991
A Spring Votive Holder ( I love this i was looking at in the store)
A box of Willow Breeze Tea lights
A small jar of Sage & Citrus
A small jar of Balsam Ceder
and an Island Breeze Car Gel.

:cloud9: It is great I can't wait to try the scents, I know I love Sage and Citrus but I have never tried the others.
Thanks so much,
Jen

Here's the latest list of corporately retired scents -

Frosted Cedar Wreath
Siberian Silver Fir
Canary Island Banana
Cider Donut
Juicy Orange
Vera Cruz Vanilla
Coconut Cookie Bar
Shortbread Cookie
Mediterranean Cypress
New Zealand Wild Berry
Cherry Lemonade
Rhubarb Plum
Cranberry Peppermint
Rose of Morocco
Indonesian Ginger
Blackberry
Cinnamon Stick
Sunwashed Linen
Macintosh/Peach
Feliz Navidad

Some of these were announced last quarter. 2 of my faves are on there, Sunwashed Linen & Rhubarb Plum. Wah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter