***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

Call first, because with my luck, your store does not have them. I would feel bad if you go there and they are different then my store. Then again, a trip to YC is always fun. ::yes::

Call first, because with my luck, your store does not have them. I would feel bad if you go there and they are different then my store. Then again, a trip to YC is always fun. ::yes::

i'm going out anyways and its only five mins away so its not a biggie if they don't have them, but thanks for the suggestion:)

She only posts from work. And it isn't even 9 am there. I'm sure she will check in soon ::yes::

And, it's TAX SEASON. :headache:

I received a package yesterday from Briarmom. :yay:

It contained the following:

lots of tarts: cinnamon stick, farmhouse apple, spiced pumpkin, Brazilian Passion Fruit and Egyptian Cotton

votive candles: Vera Cruz vanilla, Sun and Sand, Water Garden

small jar candle in Vanilla Line

medium jar candle in Vanilla Cupcake

package of tealights in Buttercream

Thank you very much for everything. There are alot of lovely new scents :goodvibes and I'm going to try some tonight.

Thanks Again, Cindy :cheer2:

:thumbsup2 I received a large jar of New Zealand Passion Fruit. It's burning now and smells divine. It came direct from YC but no packing slip or anything :confused3 Thanks to whomever sent it!!!

It is from me and YC was supposed to include a note. :confused3 I haven't tried any of the exotic scents and received some this time. :banana:

Glad you like the scent, Cindy

Got another package yesterday :love: This one is from JLitfin (Jean). Thanks so very much for everything.

The package included the following:

votives in lemon lavender, water garden and French vanilla

a scent ornament: purple ceramic butterfly with a lilac blossom scent to put on it --never tried one

and a Floral tote filled with vanilla lime items, including a butterfly crackled glass votive holder, vanilla lime votive and a small jar candle. The tote is very pretty with spring flowers on it. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Jean, very much. :cheer2:

Cindy

Cindy, I'm so glad you got the box. Hope you like them!:thumbsup2

UPS tracking says that my package was delivered at 1:53pm today. :thumbsup2

I sent out my exchange today by UPS. They said it should be there by Wednesday since it didn't have far to go.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

And they were right! Leave it to another great New Yorker to pick out such great stuff! My YC package arrived today from Debbie and it's a good one!:thumbsup2

Country Linen Electric Fragrance Unit - I LOVE these things.:)
2 Spring-like votive holders - I love them, they're perfect for my kitchen table!
Egyptian Cotton Votive
Greenhouse Votive
Velvet Petals Votive
Water Garden Votive
Midnight Jasmine Votive
Country Linen Votive
Sweet Violet Votive
Beach Walk Votive

All EXCELLENT choices that I would have made myself - you hit this one out of the ballpark Deb!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks so very much,

Patti aka grinningghost:yay:

I received my box of goodies today and boy did it smell good ...

It was from Girldreamer02

I got : 2 purple votive holders
votives in ocean water ,juicy watermelon,clean cotton and
sweet strawberry
2 juicy peach tarts
a can of clean cotton room spray
a small willow breeze jar candle
a pack of mathches from Yankee candle (which I have never seen at any of the Yankee candle stores I shop at )

I love all the new smells and I have already fired up some of my candles :cloud9:

Thank you for such a wonderful smelly(good smell) box !!!:cool1:

:woohoo: Another arrival.

We are doing well.
Hopefully it will be all wrapped up early next week.

anyone else want a reminder for the fall exchange??

I received my box of goodies today and boy did it smell good ...

It was from Girldreamer02

I got : 2 purple votive holders
votives in ocean water ,juicy watermelon,clean cotton and
sweet strawberry
2 juicy peach tarts
a can of clean cotton room spray
a small willow breeze jar candle
a pack of mathches from Yankee candle (which I have never seen at any of the Yankee candle stores I shop at )

I love all the new smells and I have already fired up some of my candles :cloud9:

Thank you for such a wonderful smelly(good smell) box !!!:cool1:

aww yay. that was fast. I just sent that out on monday. There should of been a card in there from me too. I'm glad everything got there safe and not broken. I figured those little holders might for sure. Glad they didn't though. Truth be known almost all those candles came from hallmark except for a few from my stash. Thats where the matches came from. :) Now ya know my secret.

Glad you liked the scents I chose Patti!! :goodvibes Enjoy!!!

I'd like a reminder for the next Yankee Candle exchange please!!

Thank you Jenna45!

I received 14.5 jar Easy breezy which is cottage breeze and sweet homeysuckle

A Gel Car Referesher in Clean Scent fragrance

and a 3.7 oz Egyptian Cotton jar candle.

I never tried any of these scents so I anxious to burn them.

thanks again!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter