***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

:yay: I LOVE Vanilla Lime....I think it is one of my all time favorites!!

That means we just need to hear from Janice when she returns from her trip :)

Hello All!

I've just gotten back! My fabulous DH just went up the driveway to my MIL's to get my package for me. It was delivered while I was gone, and my MIL held it for me - she's a dear! I can't wait until he gets back...

Janice

He's back... WOW! What a package! After such a terrific vacation, I'm just spoiled to come home to this! Let me get my typing fingers warmed up for this. I received a fabulous box full of the following:

Twelve heavenly smelling votives in these scents:
Mango Salsa
Coconut Bay
Cherry Lemonade
Fruit Smoothie
Peaches & Sweet Berries
Lemon Lavender
Vanilla Cupcake
Sparkling Vanilla
Good Morning
Spring Bouquet
Juicy Peach
Black Raspberry
*Nearly ALL of these scents are new to me, and the ones I'd tried are favorites!* :thumbsup2
My box also included an adorable votive holder that looks like a teacup! Very cute!
And last, but not least, I also received a beautiful scented ornament that is shaped like a butterfly and has Sage & Citrus oil to refresh it! Perfect for my car!
A GIANT Thank You to Briannesmom! Amy, you really know how to spoil a girl. :yay: I just :love: everything! Sorry you had to wait for me to post, but I was in the Smoky Mts on a vacation I'd won. See? I really am spoiled! Anyway, thanks again for everything.
Janice

Barbara,
Thanks so much for my YC package. It was waiting for me when I returned last night from the Cayman Islands. Loved everything, can't wait to try the vanilla lime. thanks again.

Here's what I received so far:

a basket with 3 small jar candles, Buttercream, juicy peach, & vanilla lime
a car jar, beach walk

It also mentioned about a backorder on the paperwork, I will report when it arrives.

I'm glad you liked everything. Welcome home.

And with that....this exchange is completed.....not even a week after mail date :yay: (A bit different then the holiday one :rolleyes: )

Hope to see you all back for the fall exchange ::yes::

I love it too.

The next one should be starting Aug. 29.....I have a cruise Sept. 5...so names will go out before that.

Thank you so much Nancy for hosting this exchange! Sorry to be the lagger this time. Could you send me a reminder for the fall exchange? Unless I win another vacation, I won't be gone during that one! ;)

Wait! I'm signing on from sunny Treasure Cay, Abaco, Bahamas - 1st time coming here in 28 years that they have internet service - POOR service but anyway....I don't see tha :confused3 tmy package was received by Piglet Too......did I miss something???

Wait! I'm signing on from sunny Treasure Cay, Abaco, Bahamas - 1st time coming here in 28 years that they have internet service - POOR service but anyway....I don't see tha :confused3 tmy package was received by Piglet Too......did I miss something???

post #98 :teeth:

Maybe poor internet service....but you have :sunny: !!!!

Thank you so much Nancy for hosting this exchange! Sorry to be the lagger this time. Could you send me a reminder for the fall exchange? Unless I win another vacation, I won't be gone during that one! ;)

Got you down, Janice.
Sorry you won't be on vacation....maybe you'll win another :teeth:
I think it is a new tradition. I left for one the day I passed names out this time and I will leave the day I pass out names in the fall ...works for me ::yes::

post #98 :teeth:

Maybe poor internet service....but you have :sunny: !!!!

AHA found it! Thanks! Happy Easter everyone - hopefully you're all burning a Yankee candle today! We have Beach Walk burning down here right now!

Just saw this:)

Can I please be added to the Fall list?

Right night i have vanilla Lime as well....then VineYard in the living room cause it matches my color scheme in there...lol....and i love sun and sand...had that going when we got back from our cruise!!!
But I love Island Spa!

Waiting for the new coupon in the mail!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter