Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

There will be competition for the photographers in front of the castle on Sunday? Besides that, who will be dressing fancy?
Since I’m an AP I unfortunately still need to book parkpasses so I’ve booked epcot after the 10k and will be either doing a dapper bound or just wearing one of my dress shop pieces … doing DAK sunday in the hopes that they have limited time “earth week” meet and greets happening

I don't think I'll be able to make it down to Florida for this one, but I REALLY want the Ohana tshirt. How crazy is it to pay $325+ for the virtual race and convince my kids to each do a 5k with me so that they can have a medal and I get 4 tshirts?

On the one hand - it's $325!! On the other hand, it's four medal, four tshirts, and an opportunity to get out and run around my neighborhood.

This is a seriously hard question for me LOL

I don't think I'll be able to make it down to Florida for this one, but I REALLY want the Ohana tshirt. How crazy is it to pay $325+ for the virtual race and convince my kids to each do a 5k with me so that they can have a medal and I get 4 tshirts?

On the one hand - it's $325!! On the other hand, it's four medal, four tshirts, and an opportunity to get out and run around my neighborhood.

This is a seriously hard question for me LOL

Honestly, I would wait until after the race weekend and just buy the medal and shirt on the resale market (on Facebook, not eBay). They will be available right after the race for significantly less.

We got Princess medals last Monday, and there’s 8 weeks between Princess and Springtime, so I would guess we’ll get them in 7 weeks, which would be December 4.
still no medals :( I don't know why I'm worried, I'm registered and will see it when i get it, right?

If it's not next week then I'd def start to think they'll wait until January. Did they have the medals on display at MW this year though? If they plan on doing that I’d imagine they’d post about the medals sometime prior.

In other news, I downloaded Telegram, keeping an eye on if this one reopens. 👀

I mean, maybe we start at the TTC, and the 5k really goes through MK???

Could the 10k and 10-miler both make it to AK and finish at the Epcot parking lot??

I'm happy they released the medals, but none stand out to me. I think it's a lot of greens and brown and oranges which aren't my favorite colors. Could also be because I loved all the ones from last year. And I was hoping the 10-Miler would look more like the Disneyland Paris's 5K medal from 2019.
Either way, I'm excited for April to get here and to see where the courses take us!

I'm happy they released the medals, but none stand out to me. I think it's a lot of greens and brown and oranges which aren't my favorite colors. Could also be because I loved all the ones from last year. And I was hoping the 10-Miler would look more like the Disneyland Paris's 5K medal from 2019.
Either way, I'm excited for April to get here and to see where the courses take us!
The 10k medal looks especially strange with that color combo. That's the only medal I don't like. Should have gone with bright colors for the Up house and the balloons. Very odd choice.

The 10k medal looks especially strange with that color combo. That's the only medal I don't like. Should have gone with bright colors for the Up house and the balloons. Very odd choice.
This was exactly my thought. It's like they took some filter and put it over the picture to make everything look "old-timey" and yellow and that's what they made the medals look like.

Last edited:
I had the same thought. It seems weird that they desaturated the colors.

I'm really disappointed in the 5k medal. I'm a huge Tink fan (my dog's name is even an homage), but she's just so small. Harrumph!

The Stitch one is the only one I'm really excited about. I like the way they did the balloons for Up, but also agree that there should have been more Dug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter