Spur of the moment trip,,,,,, Live TR with pics.

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
wdw.jpg

Howdy ya'll, from the Wonderful World of Disney !

Yes Friends of the Fort, we arrived late afternoon yesterday (bout 3:PM), full hook up was full so they up graded us to a premium site. Got the site set up (by bout 5:PM), then went for our Giddy Up Go and bait. After dinner, took the sweety for a long walk.
We listened to the EWP before we hit the sack. Later as we laid in bed we listened to the fireworks from the MK, and then when things quieted down in the Fort, you could hear the boat whistle off in the distance.
Later into the night, it started a light to medium rain .

Oh my goodness , it is soooo good to be back home.

A few pictures...
Rental carts
001.jpg

Bailey on her buggy
002.jpg

New refill mugs
003.jpg

A few decorations
004.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

And proof,,,, Frank does fish
010.jpg

Today was a hang out day. Wal-Mart, lunch at CSR's Pepper Market, looping, a little fishing and dinner at Cooke's of Dublin. Temperatures not too bad but off and on rain all day. It still beats being home/work.

Spur of the moment? Surely there is a backstory.

How's the fishin'?

More pix please. popcorn::

Enjoy!

Bama ed

The man who is fishing...the one with the pink crocs on (not that I am noticing or anything)..would that be you, Born 2 Fish?

Kathy

Hey now,,,,they aren't pink, they are red, and red can be a very manly color.(Especially if I'm wearing them ) Besides, they didn't have yellow when I bought them.

Spur of the moment? Surely there is a backstory.

How's the fishin'?

More pix please. popcorn::

Enjoy!

Bama ed

The story is, we were suppose to be here in Oct. Both our jobs got in the way. Haven't done much fishing, but, so far, it's not too good.

So how long you two gonna be there? I have two boys that might like to throw a line in off that dock. Do we need any permits?

Started off the day with a walk for Bailey.
022.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

Then off to Epcot.
023.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Next up F&W Festival,,,,food pics.

A few more Fort pics.
014.jpg

011.jpg

Cool light post.
017.jpg

Turkeys in 1900
012.jpg

013.jpg

Saturday and Sunday The Fort was full. A few people left today, but, it is still busy.

Epcot was average in the morning but got busy as evening went on. We were told this is Jersey Week. Apparently kids there have off Thur and Fri and come to WDW.

The story is, we were suppose to be here in Oct. Both our jobs got in the way. Haven't done much fishing, but, so far, it's not too good.

"it's not too good" is subjective. The fishing is great, catching however is a little slow, :goodvibes

WE a had a really awesome time at Epcot yesterday, the weather was very prettyful :woohoo:

I am shocked at how busy Epcot was yesterday and how full the campground is today. Very little folk checked out of the Fort after the weekend and half of the vacant spots are filled all ready !:confused3

For those who ask about bus times. We took the bus to Epcot twice yesterday. From the time you step on the bus it's 10 minutes to get there and 20 minutes to get back. Back is longer because it stops at WL first.

One of the traditions we do at Epcot is get a kakigori, (shaved ice) from the little cart nestled in between to the left of the Japan pavilion and another country at Epcot.
We have been eating kakigori since 1991,,,there is a little bitty woman who has run the concession all by herself and she does a SUPER job on service and quality. In all the years we have been going to Epcot, there has only been twice she hasn't served us, one time she was sick and yesterday.
Yesterday the concession cart was gone, Disney replaced it with a bigger concession stand, toward the front, and now there are 3 young women to take the place of what that one tiny little women did by herself.
the girls told me they moved the older woman into the Japan kitchen.
Between the 3 girls, they served a kinda sad looking kakigori.

I don't take change well. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter