Spur of the moment trip,,,,,, Live TR with pics.

I love seeing your photos! My family is planning our first trip to FW in December and we just can't wait! I'd love one of those Mickey globe lamps I saw in a couple of your photos. How can I get my hands on one? Are those already at the individual sites or did you purchase it?

Thinking of a Fort trip and I really appreciated this TR, thanks!

thank you and all the Fort Friends. And we look forward to ya'lls next trip too :woohoo:.[COLOR]

So.. is that LGMH on the sticky supposed to say Fort Friends? I always read it and wondered if Fort Fiends was intentional, like you are crazy for the fort?

Those WPE pics all look good, never thought to get breakfast there but just may try it now...

I love seeing your photos! My family is planning our first trip to FW in December and we just can't wait! I'd love one of those Mickey globe lamps I saw in a couple of your photos. How can I get my hands on one? Are those already at the individual sites or did you purchase it?

Welcome ! Have a great time at The Fort.
Most all Mickey lamps are home made. There are a few threads here with directions. JCPenney has also sold a Christmas one.

So.. is that LGMH on the sticky supposed to say Fort Friends? I always read it and wondered if Fort Fiends was intentional, like you are crazy for the fort?

At the time the R was left out intentionally. And yes, we are still crazy for the Fort. Just a new name.

Enjoyed reading y'alls TR. We are leaving Sunday for the Fort. Now I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind. This will be our first trip to FW with the new camper:banana:

Enjoyed reading y'alls TR. We are leaving Sunday for the Fort. Now I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind. This will be our first trip to FW with the new camper:banana:

:woohoo:, I'll be glad to help you with pic posting. Have a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter