SR September--Let's discuss

mydogisbo

DIS Veteran
Who else is super excited about SR's new September promotions? :cool1: :cool1:

I didn't cash out all of my rewards in the end of summer promotion because I remembered Sunshine Girl hinting at a bonus cash out in September.

So, will we post here when we find the bonus pictures for clicks?
When the bonus cash-outs show up?
Do you think Sunshine Girl will drop any more hints ;)

I LOVE SR. I'm currently doing 4 rewards programs & it is by far my favorite for the variety of offers & the ease of use. I'm really looking forward to the new benefits they just announced.

Hi Sarah!
I am also excited for SR September events!! I hope that others will post here as the month unfolds!! It looks like it will be a fun-filled month, and I can't wait to hear what others have won. :thumbsup2

Should be interesting! I love how she seems to get everyone here so excited! I didn't have enough to cash out with the last summer spectacular but was thrilled so many on this board won!

I post anything I see!

Just wanted to agree that I am also excited and will pitch in when I spot things. I too did not have enough money to cash out for last month's spectacular but am looking forward to this month's bonuses.

She mentioned something about finding pictures on the site for bonuses, so lets post if we find any!!!

Unfortunately I do not have enough credit to become a super member...any super members here??

I'm not a super member yet--I didn't join until July I think. But I think I should be by October 1st--can't wait to see what that will do for my Disney Budget!

Anybody know when will the pictures start? So we can start hunting!

From the email:

Super Membership:

We are pleased to announce a new Super Membership possibility for our members. To be eligible, you must earn 100 credits or more in a quarter. Those members who earned 100 credits or more in the second quarter of 2006 (April, May and June) should now see "Super Membership" listed on their Account Information page. Members who earn 100 credits or more in the third quarter (July, August, and September) will see "Super Membership" as of October 1. You can check your progress for the quarter at the bottom of the Current Earnings

Super Membership will offer various advantages, including the ability to cash out for Disney Dollars in $10 increments at any time. Super Members will only have a 10 day pending period on their shopping purchases. In addition, Super Members will receive special paid clicks, paid emails, and opportunities to earn higher amounts on offers and shopping. Super Members must continue to earn 100 credits each quarter to maintain their Super Member status.

JillyFish said:
Okay....so I found a clue....now what do I do?????

Forgive me, I'm a SR newbie! :sunny:
Ya gotta follow the hints with the clue ... I managed to be one of the first 100 and got credit! :cool1:

Got it too!! That was fun!

For those who haven't done it yet--it is a scavenger hunt of sorts following clues around the site.

Found it...and was coming here to post the news! Guess I am not as fast I as thought :lmao: . This is fun!!!!

:confused3

What pictures / clues? I think I'm lost on this. I looked under Member News but didn't see anything about the new promos. How will I know when or where to look?

Thanks!

I missed this too. Can someone tell me what I should be looking for?

Yesterday it was a hidden Mickey with a clue. That led you to a second clue in another location on the site, which led you to the last clue. Once you found that one you clicked on it & if you were one of the first 100 to do so you got a reward--$0.07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter