SR September--Let's discuss

Thanks for filling me in. Hope I find the next one!

This was posted yesterday on the budget board:

Recently I cashed out for a $25 SuperCertificate and when the e-mail came in it was for $50. A September full of surprises! How fun is that!

So, do you think this is a random thing? Was it listed on the site?

Do we think there will be another special cash out for Disney GC's like the $25 for 20 rewards?

Do we think Sunshine Girl will give us any hits? ;) ;)

I'm saving up my rewards hoping for multiple cash outs if there is a special offer.

Happy Tuesday!

I'm also waiting to see what else will unfold this month!! I have been trying to keep my eyes peeled on the site and come here to check often! I'm saving my $$ to see what else happens!

Hmm, a hint a hint!

Does it mean something special on the 22nd??? The bonus cash out maybe??? Other speculations?

Woohoo....get a 25.00 Disney GC for 22.00 in credits!! I just cashed out for two of them! Now wondering if I should do a third or hold on to my remaining credits.......

I cashed out for $30 Disney Dollars today ... looks like I might've jumped the gun. ;)

OK, I just did a quick check, and I think I have been credited with 4 surveys in the past 3 or so months. That makes 2 that I completed but never got credit for, and at least 3 that I was not able to complete diue to a problem with the survey itself.

Often I do not qualify based on the survey criteria. DH works in TV, so that cuts out quite a few. I'll keep trying though.

Just did one tonight, and I wrote it down in my little notebook, so I'll see if I get credited!

I missed out!!I had enough and was waiting to see if there would be any deals.April

Yeah I missed out too. I have also been missing out on some .05 cent clicks. There must be a lot more members, because those .05 cent clicks are disappearing fast!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter