SR Silver Tag

Magical JenK

DIS Veteran
For those that have done the Silver Tag $5 offer, how long did it take to get the credits? I did it late last night & I'm a little worried w/the 3 day trial...I'm guessing my 3rd day will be tomorrow?! Thursday, Friday, Saturday YIKES!!

I did it yesterday afternoon and was credited during the night last night. So five it 24 hours. You cancel on with your Pay Pal account so you don't have to wait on the phone.

Thanks! I guess I'll be online a lot paitently hitting REFRESH!! :0) That is a nice way to cancel!! Very easy!

I did it yesterday afternoon and had credit buy 6am. Then cancelled through paypal. Very easy.:banana:

I'm so disappointed....I've tried to do this offer and it won't accept my PayPal account.:sad2: Maybe because I never use it???:confused3 Any thoughts?

I only use my paypal account when I do eBay..but it still worked. Were you able to log in?? Couldn't you sign up w/o paypal & just put in a credit card number??

For some reason I thought you had to use a paypal account. Maybe I will try again.

It said something about "unable to access account". I went to paypal.com and was able to access it without any problem so I don't know what the deal is.

Is this offer easy to cancel?

This is the easiest, along with shoppingjobs.com at QR, I have ever cancelled. Both are through paypal and SOOOOOOO easy. I was thinking last night that I wish all offers were through paypal. :) YOU SHOULD DO IT

Just curious...how do you cancel something using paypal?

I went to my paypal account. I clicked on the name of the account I wanted to cancel and at the bottom of the page there was a button that said cancel subscription. I clicked that then it says something like are you sure and then click and that is it!

This is the easiest, along with shoppingjobs.com at QR, I have ever cancelled. Both are through paypal and SOOOOOOO easy. I was thinking last night that I wish all offers were through paypal. :) YOU SHOULD DO IT

Oooohhh! Shoppingjobs is through paypal too?!?! :banana: Off to try it! I was going to do that one, but DH is getting kind of sick of seeing misc $1 - $5 charges on the credit card, lol! If I can pay by paypal though...:banana: :banana: :cool1:

ETA: Aww, shucks. I just completed it but then I realized that I already did this offer a while back through SR. Ugh. I guess I just wasted 95 cents. :( That's what I get for not checking my records first!

Anyone else still not paid? I am anxious to cancel, but would really like to see the money in my sr account first. Since some of you got yours so quick, I'm kinda worried. :(

Anyone else still not paid? I am anxious to cancel, but would really like to see the money in my sr account first. Since some of you got yours so quick, I'm kinda worried. :(

I haven't gotten credit either. :( I can't even log in to the Silver Tag site because now they say my username/password isn't valid. I'm thinking they emailed some activation link that my email blocked. It's in my Paypal list, though, so I know I signed up. I'm cancelling first thing in the morning whether I have credit or not.

I haven't gotten credit either. :( I can't even log in to the Silver Tag site because now they say my username/password isn't valid. I'm thinking they emailed some activation link that my email blocked. It's in my Paypal list, though, so I know I signed up. I'm cancelling first thing in the morning whether I have credit or not.

You do have to activate through the e-mail they send.

I did the offer this morning, and it credited this afternoon.

They do send an activation email. Check your bulk or junk mail folder.

They do send an activation email. Check your bulk or junk mail folder.

I did. :( AOL bounces a lot of emails without them ever reaching the junk mail folder, so I think that's what happened. I can log into Silver Tag now, though. Oh well. I should have learned a long time ago not to use that email address.

I did. :( AOL bounces a lot of emails without them ever reaching the junk mail folder, so I think that's what happened. I can log into Silver Tag now, though. Oh well. I should have learned a long time ago not to use that email address.

That stinks :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter