SR Silver Tag

Has anyone who signed up yesterday (Saturday) been credited for this yet? I am wondering if I should put in a trouble ticket since earlier posters were credited within a day, for the most part.....

Has anyone who signed up yesterday (Saturday) been credited for this yet? I am wondering if I should put in a trouble ticket since earlier posters were credited within a day, for the most part.....

I was wondering that too... I signed up Friday evening, but didn't know about the activation e-mail until Saturday morning. I haven't received credit either yet...

I thought the same thing and went to put in a trouble ticket, but it states on there to please wait 2 weeks so I was thinking I'd wait (since it flat out asks). What do ya'll think?

I thought the same thing and went to put in a trouble ticket, but it states on there to please wait 2 weeks so I was thinking I'd wait (since it flat out asks). What do ya'll think?

I had a problem with the last thing I signed up for with SR. I waited about a week and had to cancel in the meantime! Trish said the company would not credit after I had canceled so I would think we need to put in trouble tickets BEFORE we have to cancel. If the offer is a three-day free trial then how can we possibly wait two weeks to put in a trouble ticket if we have not been credited?? Any other opinions?? :)

I signed up yesterday, never got the confirmation email, I am sure AOL ate it. lol But today I was able to log in to my account and use my 20 bids. It was fun, even though I didnt win anything. Less than an hour later, the $5 credit was showing in my SR acct, so I went to paypal and canceled. FAST and SIMPLE!!!

I signed up on Friday, received my credit today and just cancelled! EASY! :)

Just thought I'd mention that I did get credit for this today. I also have learned my lesson and switched to using an email other than AOL. :)

I had a problem with the last thing I signed up for with SR. I waited about a week and had to cancel in the meantime! Trish said the company would not credit after I had canceled so I would think we need to put in trouble tickets BEFORE we have to cancel. If the offer is a three-day free trial then how can we possibly wait two weeks to put in a trouble ticket if we have not been credited?? Any other opinions?? :)

Oh well. I had already cancelled mine. My 3 days should have been ending today and I didn't want to get charged. Guess I won't submit a trouble ticket after all.

Just thought I'd mention that I did get credit for this today. I also have learned my lesson and switched to using an email other than AOL. :)

Still haven't gotten mine! :confused3 but good for you guys. :goodvibes

I have to cancel this tomorrow morning. The 3 day trial just seems too short to be assured of credit. I guess we'll see if it comes thru. I used most of my bids for fun on a plasma tv.

The merchants have gotten wise to people signing up for things and then cancelling after they have gotten their credits, so I have seen a few of them shorten the trial times or refuse to pay if people do not stay past the free trials. Some of the free trial ones will not even allow us to pay out rewards anymore (like Tickle) because it was happening so much. So it's kind of a risk with some of them depending on the cost of the offer, how many people are cancelling fast, etc. The more people that cancel really fast, the more likely the company is to pull the offer.

The merchants have gotten wise to people signing up for things and then cancelling after they have gotten their credits, so I have seen a few of them shorten the trial times or refuse to pay if people do not stay past the free trials. Some of the free trial ones will not even allow us to pay out rewards anymore (like Tickle) because it was happening so much. So it's kind of a risk with some of them depending on the cost of the offer, how many people are cancelling fast, etc. The more people that cancel really fast, the more likely the company is to pull the offer.

They also get the added advantage of those of us who get busy on the third day and forget to call to cancel! Like I did on this one...at least it's one I like, so I don't mind paying for the month. It's a fun one, so I will enjoy it for a month then cancel.

I signed up this morning and got credit within 6 hours.

That is interesting. These companies shouldn't offer free trials then if they are concerned about that, but that is just my own opinion.

Tricia went ahead and gave me credit for this one even though apparently it never came through. I even received a confirmation email. Thanks so much, Tricia. IMHO, SR's customer service is the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter