Start a Scandalous Rumor about the person above you.

While Denise educates the fish to make her fishing predictions more accurate

Tiggerdad has his ninja squirrels steal my artwork and sell it at roadside yard sales

Tiggerdad has his ninja squirrels steal my artwork and sell it at roadside yard sales
For peanuts...

Mike actually writes a monthly DVC article under the name Jane Doe. Usually intentionally giving good reviews in order to lure people away from the Fort to free up space so he can get a camping spot.

Tiggerdad has a fetish for things with bushy/bouncy/long tails (Tiggers, Squirrels)

Tigger-Squirrel.jpg

I think I see a connection......

Mike doesn't have an avatar picture because the Secret Service told him it could blow his cover

FtW Mike lives at The Fort. He changes sites daily to confuse us.

Denise and Frank said they were unable to join us down at Gulf State Park in May due to work.

I heard it was actually because they were going dynamite fishing on Percy Priest Lake.

Michael, is secretly working with the Turkeys to have them work side by side with the NSS! (The armadillo's were just to stubborn)

Paul says that his Disboard name was derived from his user ID in college. However, the truth is it is his REAL NAME, but short for "Peggy". His actual job is working for the credit card companies and the kicker of it all is that we have all seen him on television in the Discover Card commercials.

Michael has been seen dumpster diving in Denise and Franks garbage for discarded fishing line to knit into thongs for his Squirrel Revue at the Gulf State Park meet up next month

And FtW Mike can hardly contain his anticipation of the Squirrel Revue event. He hopes it's as good (or better) then the Hoop-De-Do Musical Revue!

Paul stole my ticket to the Squirrel Revue and plans to use my seat to hide a large sack of peanuts to lure in the fixings for his wife's new fur coat.

And Mike is searching the internet for squirrel stew recipes.

Mike backs in pull thru sites at CG's for the extra practice.

Denise drives a Prevost bus to work everyday because she likes the fuel mileage.

Michael is moving to The NE. He wants to experience snow in April.

Denise likes starting threads about using scooters to pool-hop at resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter