Stayed in the Castle LAST NIGHT

Princess_Belle

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. We won the Castle Stay last night! And Today we are getting Married!!! We Had six people in the suite! It was beautiful!!!!! We got to go to the front of all the lines and we got all this awesome FREE Stuff! I will post pictures later! I'm getting ready for MY WEDDING RIGHT NOW!!

Hi everyone. We won the Castle Stay last night! And Today we are getting Married!!! We Had six people in the suite! It was beautiful!!!!! We got to go to the front of all the lines and we got all this awesome FREE Stuff! I will post pictures later! I'm getting ready for MY WEDDING RIGHT NOW!!

what an awesome wedding gift! CONGRATS :)

WOW! Congratulations on winning that castle stay! And, of course, best wishes on your wedding day.:cool1:

That is sooooo incredible!! I can't wait to see the pictures and
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

cinderella3.jpg

Congratulations on the Caastle stay and the wedding!!! What a great way to start your lives together! :thumbsup2

What a wonderful memory to add to such a special day!!! Best wishes to you and your new husband!!:goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding and the stay at the castle...

Enjoy you MAGICAL Events!!!

Wow thats so exciting!!! I cant wait to see the pics. Its been my biggest dream to stay there since before it was a suite. You must have been so happy. No hurry up and get married so we can see your pics! ( joking , joking)

That's exciting!! Congratulations, have a wonderful wedding day!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter