staying at US

castlehappy

Mouseketeer
We have always stayed at WDW, but this year we are thinking of trying out the universal resorts. I have heard some good things about them. Don't get me wrong, we love Disney! but we just thought about doing something a little different.
Does anyone have any pictures of either of the resorts? I have not had any luck finding any.
thanks for all your help

Why do some people feel like they are committing the unpardonable sin by not staying at Disney.
If no one did anything different or never tried something new, when would the parks, or hotels ever raise the standard of the service or quality of the stay. ????? :confused:

Disney? What is a Disney. Universal Orlando is my home. Why would anyone settle for less. Davehaj

The hotels are US are lovely. You'll really enjoy them. Unlike Disney, they tend to offer discounts, so look around for good discounts through your travel agent or through something like AAA. They compare extremely favorably with Disney's deluxe resorts, and all of the special amenities are there.

Enjoy!

We stayed at the HRH last November and it was fantastic. I would definitely recommend it. First of all, you get front of the line privileges at US, and the hotel is like an attraction itself. The pool is beautiful, there is great music playing all the time (if you like classic rock), and there is always something interesting to look at. They have showcases through out the hotel with various guitars and outfits worn by various rock stars. The rooms are a decent size, you get a free cd with assorted songs upon check in, and the service is great. They go out of their way to make sure you're happy. We are planning a trip back next year and my kids and DH don't want to even consider the Portofino or the new hotel, they want to go back to the Hardrock. That's how much they liked it there. I'm sure the other on site hotels are awesome, just wanted to offer our experience for you to consider. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter