Steph and Tom's PJ!1/3/10-WP/WHR/AAP/ITALY-We won Best Love Story! Thanks for voting.

Oh thats awesome! I can't wait to see them. You don't see a lot of HS photos....that will be cool. What does your dress and shoes look like?

that sounds really cool! If we had done a park shoot I would have wanted DHS. I feel like there are so many cool locations, I love the Tower of Terror area, near Star Tours and even though it might seem kinda weird I think you could get awesome (funny) pics in the Honey I Shrunk the kids playground ;).

oooh I want to see your dress and shoes too!

Thanks Sara and Jenn. I was thinking about Honey I shrunk the kids also. Def by Star Tours since DH is a Star Wars fan. I love TOT and RNR (i am a rocker at heart) and we both love the muppets and Toy Story. I am really excited and think it will be fun. We thought about doing a trash the dress but honestly I am so over my wedding-hahahaha I want something more natural. Also I am not creative when it comes to photos but if you have any suggestions for pictures feel free to let me know (Jenn I know you are very artistic). Here is the dress I got,
anniversaryshootdress-1.jpg

I really love it and it fits me perfectly.

and I am wearing red stilletto slingback sandals. They are at my house so I don't have a picture yet but will take a picture and post it once I get home Sunday(it's my MOH's baby shower this weekend). I just need to figure out what jewelry to wear. Only 36 days until Disney and 39 days until my Anniversary and anniversary shoot!

That dress is super cute and it will look amazing with red shoes! I definitely think you can get a lot of really nice pics in that park, some cool old hollywood style and some fun / funny. I totally agree, I'd rather have pictures in normal outfits too at this point. I feel like I already have plenty of pictures in my gown, it's nice to have a little variety. I wouldn't want every good picture of us to be in wedding outfits.

Congrats on the nomination! It was so exciting to see so many disbrides on there!
Thanks Sara! Congrats to you too. It's so exciting that so many of us made it. You know I'll be voting for you girl!

congratulations!

That's really exciting, I think I need to spend some more time browsing that Disney Wedding blog site! :bride:

Emma princess: x

congratulations!

That's really exciting, I think I need to spend some more time browsing that Disney Wedding blog site! :bride:

Emma princess: x
Thanks Emma! Yeah it's a great site. Very helpful and fun to see everyone's weddings!

We won Best Love Story on the Disney Wedding/Carly's blog! Thank you to all who voted for us. We appreciate it. Looking foward to my new pillow. :)

On another note, my anniversary shoot pictures from DHS are on their way and I will post them once I get the disc. They came out really nice and made me wish I had Amy for my wedding. Speaking of my wedding, I did get my wedding album from Disney. It is nice - I got the artist commision album. I just wish that they used different pictures for the last page, but what can you do. I'll eventually take a picture and post it.

Congrats on wining best love story! I had no chance lol:rotfl:

Can't wait to see your pics!
lol Thanks Amanda. Congratulations on your nomination though. :)

I can't wait to get them also. They look really adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter