Stroller as a Wheelchair

ct7878

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is an accommodation at DLP to use a stroller as a wheelchair. My son is 3 and developmental delayed (still working though a true diagnosis) he great struggles waiting in line and sitting in a seat (for shows) without being buckled . At WDW and DLR, we have his stroller tagged as a wheelchair and he is able to stay in it through the queues. Is there anything like this at DLP? We are thinking of visiting after our Disney Cruise this summer but without the this accommodation I don’t know that he can handle it.

To be honest, I have no idea. I don't think so, as wheelchairs do not go through the regular queues in Paris. If you have a wheelchair you have to take an alternative route.

I would look into the accessibility passes Disneyland Paris has. Maybe an Easy Access pass will help you. It works with a reservation system on paper. You go to the ride, make an appointment and then return via the alternative route.
I suggest you take a look at the website with your doctor to see if the doctor can give you a note to qualify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter