Studio Kitchen

We Love Tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
We have never stayed in a studio at SSR but are considering it for an upcoming trip. What do they stock in the mini-kitchen for plates, mugs, silverware etc... I have heard two different stories - paper products and real plates. I just need to know if we will need to bring additional paper products.

Paper plates and plasticware. There should be 4 glasses and 2 ceramic mugs.

Sometimes we are given exactly 4 of everything, paper plates, paper bowls, knives, spoons and forks, and sometimes there's a larger amount.

We bring gladware plastic bowls, both for storage and to use as cereal bowls.
Paper towels are provided and we use them as napkins.

You can ask for more of the items, provided free.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I can also confirm it's all plastic, except for the mugs and drinking glasses. I did see a can opener and a corkscrew in ours as well. Obviously, they weren't plastic!

I can also confirm it's all plastic, except for the mugs and drinking glasses. I did see a can opener and a corkscrew in ours as well. Obviously, they weren't plastic!

Plates and bowls are paper, not plastic.

You're right, they are paper. I guess I really meant disposable. They are coated paper, but certainly a one time use item. The bowls are pretty good sized, but the plates are bigger than a saucer, but smaller than a dinner plate.

People's perceptions are so different...I think the bowls are tiny! My DH had to fill it with cereal more than once, that's why I finally began bringing the Gladware...also for storing fruit salad that I nearly always make.

During my first trip, I actually did wash out the bowls to use again!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter