Summer Exchange

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
:sunny:
Anyone still interested in doing a summer exchange? If so, do you want to do it like we did last summer where we sent two packages, or would you prefer to send just one? Please let me know your thoughts.
:chat:

For those that did not participate last year, here's how it worked.

You will mail two packages to your pal.
1. a small package sent by July 31st to include HINTS as to who you are
*** I will start a thread where we can try to guess the name of our secret pal.
2. a larger package sent by August 22nd to REVEAL who you are

*** Send or spend as much as you would like, but let’s try to keep the price of the first package under $10 and the price of the second package under $15. The items sent DO NOT have to be Disney- or rewards-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

I plan on changing the dates, but if everyone wants to do two packages, then it will work the same as last year.

Shoppie- one or two packages?

two sounds like fun!!! But i am always willing to go majority rules of course ;)

Two packages is fine by me!! :) Thanks for organizing this again, Jen! :) I already have some great stuff for my person!! LOL

Thanks Jen for organizing. I like the way we did it last year (2). Let the gifting begin!

Two sounds like fun, but you can count me in either way!

2 sounds like fun to me. Just make sure you explain exactly what we are doing since I wasn't apart of it last year. Can't wait! I will probably get some neat things while I'm down there in June!:jumping1:

I am always an organizer, but rarely a participant. If it's OK with you ladies, may I play also? I love the little mystery around the sender!

I'm in too. I agree with everyone else. I like the two packages. Tons more fun trying to figure out who your secret pal is.

Count me in, too! I didn't do it last time around so can somebody give me a heads-up on what to do/send??? Thanks!!

Michelle,

Jen will pm you a list of questions to answer and send back to her. She will then (or DH will) send you the Q & A of someone else. You then purchase gifts for that person with hints as to who you are. Mail by the date. You will then send another package of goodies by the second date. You will also receive goodies from someone.

It is a lot fun getting things for someone and makes the heat of the summer more bearable knowing you are going to be getting a few treat here and there.

I liked the two package exchange that we did last summer. I has no idea who my secret pal was after the first gift. It was alot of fun picking out the items for the package.

Count me in, Cindy::yes::

This sounds like fun! How do you give hints? Do you mean by what you include in the package, say, something referring to Pennsylvania because that's where I'm from? Or is that totally wrong?

What is it with all of you (old hats) having already started! I wish I was that good!

Lori

Hello! I would love to participate! I'll go with whatever the majority decides. It sounds like fun. I would like some ideas about how it went last year. What kinds of things did you send to your pal? How did you do the return address thing?Couldn't we find out through the return address?
--Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter