Summer Exchange

When I sent my packages I just shipped them priority and didn't put a return address.

Hope that is of some help.

Lori

I put a return address but changed my location name on the board.

Some things I bought my person was scrapbook supples for WDW and family stuff because that was what she was working on. Candles in her favorite scent. Candy. A pin of her favorite character. Once you get the questionaire back you should not have any trouble.

Is there a deadline for the sign-ups? When should we expect these questionaires?? I'm kinda excited to do this.

this does sound like fun and a challenge too:) I'll hopefully be able to sign up(just have to run this by mom but it should be ok)

I think rents means parents. :) Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Lori

Is there a deadline for the sign-ups? When should we expect these questionaires?? I'm kinda excited to do this.
Look for more info soon!

Please check your PMs for an important message.

Thank you.

Now back to your regular RPing

I must be getting old or something...if you are going to type out "rents" why not just add the two other letters?:confused:

Color me dumb, but I just don't get the "teenage" language nowadays...I am glad my teens don't talk like that, no offense to CourtasanSatine, I guess I am just getting older and hate to admit it! :p

Originally posted by Beanie
I must be getting old or something...if you are going to type out "rents" why not just add the two other letters?:confused:

Color me dumb, but I just don't get the "teenage" language nowadays...I am glad my teens don't talk like that, no offense to CourtasanSatine, I guess I am just getting older and hate to admit it! :p

Hmmm...I have been known to refer to my parents as "the 'rents," so what does that say about me?!?

Far from my teenage years here....

Well, see Sue, that is why I said, "It must be me"!:p I have never heard of 'rents' before!! :)

Anyway, I hope you all are having a good day...I am posting from work (ssshhhhh!;) ) This could get addicting!! LOL

I was reading a book that was not intended for my age group and had to have my dd13's help desifering an instant mesaging term.

Needless to say I never did finish that book!

Lori

I love these exchanges!!

Ive gotten so many nice things from all my secret pals:D

Yes lets do the 2 gifts

guessing is part of the fun

Hi, gals!:wave:

We're having problems with our home computer again, so give me a day or two to get the problems worked out, and I'll start sign-ups.

this sounds like fun, my girls and I read the boards a lot and we
have gotten some great ideas. but we dont post very often so people wont know who I am will this be a problem:confused:

Just let me know. I love to shop. any excuse is good for me.

colleen

Colleen- As long as you can commit to sending out packages, then it is not a problem. Come and join the fun. We like to get to know newbies.
:wave:

Hi Colleen!! :wave: Glad you have joined us!! :) I am more than happy to have you join in!!

Welcome Colleen:wave: You'll find this is a friendly and crazy bunch around here:crazy: You'll also find these exchanges very addicting!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter