Sun Country is back! Anyone book yet?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi I see SC is booking charter airfare now from Mpls to Orlando.

Online thru travelocity.com and by phone direct to SC.

Has anyone bought tickets yet/what was the fare?

Herc.:D :D

Maybe I am a travelocity dunce but i could not search and find Sun Country anywhere on there. Where do you see that? And what's the phone number? I tried the 1800 flynsun.

Okay, I checked their website and tried some new dates on travelocity - tried for early April, after the Easter rush, and it popped up with $256.50 for a fare with a week's stay. I am not going till Dec, so I am not ready to book yet, but this is still $100 cheaper than NWA right now.

I still am going to watch Continental to see if they have that $94 fare sale again for my dates. That was phenomenal, even with a stop in HOuston. For $94 I can hang out at the airport for an hour there rather than pay NWA over $300 per person.

Hi Z.

I got my info from www.suncountry.com.

This is an info only website so far, no booking. The phone # is on this website.

On travelocity, sc was one of the airlines that came up for the dates I plugged in. Unforunately, the March dates I wanted were already sold out.!

Herc

Yeah,

we'll have to keep checking...

I have given up on spring break...

Checking now for l2/3l or l/l/03

Herc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter