Sun, Shopping, Sand, Surf, Sweat & Shamu: A Splashin Summertime Sabbatical at SVR!

Kids also found some quick ques laying on the ground, so they got triple rides via the quick que on all the coasters. DH and I enjoyed some quiet time while they rode. Their favorites were Manta and Kraken.

You're not a coaster girl, Lynne? No topsy, turvy, upside down loops for you either?

As for your questions.. I think this trip we plan to only do Disney and Universal (just talked dh into MVMCP tickets too;). However, we are carving out a day for shopping and outlets, we'll be trying some offsite mini golf, and our plans are to eat almost entirely offsite.

Was Congo River the one you recommended with the Alligators? ( I really should go back and look for myself!). I saw it on Groupon the other day and if it's the one you wrote about I will grab it!

Yes ma'am, Congo River is the one with the gators :thumbsup2 . Its a great course, you won't be disappointed. I saw that Groupon and wished it was still valid for May!!

Which restaurants are on your must-do list for December? I still have my 2014 Entertainment Books here, and if there are any offers in there that you can use, I am happy to send the coupons your way.

Woohoo for the MVMCP tickets! What a fun add-on to your Christmas trip! :santa: You did ICE! at Gaylord Palms last year, right?

7 months today for us. Seems like a long way off, but yet not at the same time. I bought my Photoconnect AP today (unlimited pics at Universal for a year). Airfare is booked. Our villa is reserved at the Vistana. Our park and fly hotel is booked. I hope to buy our Universal AP's within the next few months. lol, I need more to do to make the time pass more quickly!

Aw, that is so nice to know!! You can tell the trainers absolutely love those animals....just by watching, you can see it. :goodvibes

Thanks tristyp! Hey, are you guys in Orlando now? Looks like you might be by your ticker. I know your trip was coming up quite soon (for some reason, I was thinking October), but maybe its snuck up a little more quickly than I thought? :scratchin

Hi Gina

Yes we are in Orlando. It will be a week tomorrow. Enjoying ourselves even know it has been raining like crazy. Had Giordanos pizza the other night and it was awesome. Thanks for all your tips. They have been very helpful.

I have also caught up on your trip. It seemed so perfect. I started planning our trip 7 months out and it flew by. I hope it does for you as well.:)

Hi Gina

Yes we are in Orlando. It will be a week tomorrow. Enjoying ourselves even know it has been raining like crazy. Had Giordanos pizza the other night and it was awesome. Thanks for all your tips. They have been very helpful.

I have also caught up on your trip. It seemed so perfect. I started planning our trip 7 months out and it flew by. I hope it does for you as well.:)

So sorry to hear that your week has been a wet one so far....here's to sunny skies for the rest of your trip! :sunny:

I am betting that the next 7 months will go quickly as well. I had a full year between trips this last time, so 7 months will seem like nothing. Especially when from now until the new year tends to fly by at the best of times ::yes::. The winter? Now, THAT will drag! :eek:

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures after you return home. Enjoy every moment of the rest of your vacation!!!

7 months today for us. Seems like a long way off, but yet not at the same time. I bought my Photoconnect AP today (unlimited pics at Universal for a year). Airfare is booked. Our villa is reserved at the Vistana. Our park and fly hotel is booked. I hope to buy our Universal AP's within the next few months. lol, I need more to do to make the time pass more quickly!

Make some touring plans just for fun! Play around on Open Table and read some menus and make some reservations for restaurants you want to try there! :) (love Open Table because it doesn't require a CC like Disney)

Just caught up on the last page of pictures and report...You go Sweetie! Now you never have to do that again ;)

Looking forward to the rest of your report! Second to last day already! :(

Yep, I am a ride weenie. So thankful both kids are tall enough and old enough they ride together or ride alone. They even go in the single rider lines. I will do small coasters. I like Space Mountain and Mummy, rides like that. I'll only do Tower of Terror once and Rock and Roll coaster once. I don't like being upside down nor being bounced like a yo-yo.

We lounged that week-end. Went to Typhoon Lagoon and DTD both days. On the Monday, since it was our last day and the MNSSP, we slept late, went out to brunch at Panera, then swam and walked over to Ft. W in the afternoon. It was a great last day. I couldn't believe we had been there 2 weeks. It went by so fast.

Waiting for the rest of your trip! :)

OT~~~ just spent 45 minutes on the phone with the idiots at Bell. I hate them :furious: Had to escalate to a supervisor then a senior supervisor :furious: Did I mention how I hate them?

I'm back now ......
I used to be a ride weenie but as I've gotten older I find I'm more open to facing the fears. I will consider trying it once at the least. I finally rode Tower of Terror 3 years ago and have done it a few times since. I hold on for dear life but laugh about it after. I've even touched a snake....only with one finger though and it was the non business end for a split second.

Make some touring plans just for fun! Play around on Open Table and read some menus and make some reservations for restaurants you want to try there! :) (love Open Table because it doesn't require a CC like Disney)

I have, indeed, started a general "itinerary" to help pass the time :). I've been checking out menus and doing tons of reading online because we want this to be a real immersive Universal experience. Leaky Cauldron, Three Broomsticks, Mythos, Finnegans and the Simpsons food court have all made the short list. We will take a day or two and do some non-Universal stuff too, perhaps a beach day somewhere along the way and we want to take in the new Orlando Eye and Sea Life Aquarium (which are both set to open in March).

Just caught up on the last page of pictures and report...You go Sweetie! Now you never have to do that again ;)

Looking forward to the rest of your report! Second to last day already! :(

Time went by so quickly! Our one week trip in May will seem horribly short after this lengthy adventure :sad: .

Yep, I am a ride weenie. So thankful both kids are tall enough and old enough they ride together or ride alone. They even go in the single rider lines. I will do small coasters. I like Space Mountain and Mummy, rides like that. I'll only do Tower of Terror once and Rock and Roll coaster once. I don't like being upside down nor being bounced like a yo-yo.

We lounged that week-end. Went to Typhoon Lagoon and DTD both days. On the Monday, since it was our last day and the MNSSP, we slept late, went out to brunch at Panera, then swam and walked over to Ft. W in the afternoon. It was a great last day. I couldn't believe we had been there 2 weeks. It went by so fast.

Waiting for the rest of your trip! :)

I have been busy researching the Universal rides to see what I might be able to survive on. ET, Shrek, etc are all givens, but things like MIB and Gringotts are needing a little more investigation. I am determined to be braver on this next trip. I will have my emergency supply of gravol and be wearing my big girl panties! :thumbsup2

OT~~~ just spent 45 minutes on the phone with the idiots at Bell. I hate them :furious: Had to escalate to a supervisor then a senior supervisor :furious: Did I mention how I hate them?

I'm back now ......
I used to be a ride weenie but as I've gotten older I find I'm more open to facing the fears. I will consider trying it once at the least. I finally rode Tower of Terror 3 years ago and have done it a few times since. I hold on for dear life but laugh about it after. I've even touched a snake....only with one finger though and it was the non business end for a split second.

Ah, Bell Canada :rolleyes2 . Their superb customer service is something to behold, isn't it? :crazy2: We replaced our Bell services with cable many, many years ago now and I haven't missed them one bit. I hope you get your issues sorted out without acquiring too many grey hairs in the process!!!

Yes, I too need to learn to face my fears now that I'm considered "middle aged". Easier said than done, but I'm taking it one step at a time. This last trip I rode the wild sides of Wild Arctic and Antarctica, and did a waterslide at Typhoon Lagoon. Surprisingly, I lived to tell the story. The next trip I will hopefully amp it up a little more. I'll never get to the point of riding Manta, but maybe I'll learn to enjoy the Shamu Coaster :lmao: .

Saturday, August 30th…..Seaworld, continued. :fish:

One thing I should mention about this day is that I took hardly any photos (well, hardly any based on my customary photo volume). A couple of things factored into this scenario: one, I took more than 250 on the day we won the VIP tour, so I already had a ton of pictures many of the park features, shows and rides. Two, I took my small camera (instead of my bulkier, larger one) to cut down on the “stuff” I had to carry around all day, but neglected to change the batteries before departing. I also failed to toss a spare pack of batteries into my sling bag :headache: (didn’t even think about doing so, as I always carry spare packs in the camera bag for my larger camera). Not long after arriving at the park, I started to get a low battery warning. In hindsight, I should have purchased a package of batteries at the park, but my thrifty side screamed out a big fat NO knowing that I had piles of them back at the villa. In one regard, it was rather nice not having the camera in hand all day (kind of freeing, you know?) but I regretted getting so few photos after the fact. Alas, I did squeeze in a few pics here and there, plus we bought the CD again at the end of the day, so I have enough to give you some visuals of our activities.

After experiencing Antarctica and getting our photos taken, we opted to take a break for lunch with our all-day dining passes. We all opted for Voyageurs……Steve had a craving for a salad:

…while I went with the brisket.

Steve gave the salad rave reviews, and was grateful for a lighter option in the head of the afternoon. Of course, he also helped me finish my brisket platter (of which the meat was fantastic….tender, flavourful, no grizzly stuff running through it…..so yummy :thumbsup2). We also splurged on another piece of chocolate cake each....you know, just to help get the value out of our dining plan ;). The kids had been directed through a different line, and the restaurant was busy enough that we couldn’t get a set of 4 seats together initially, so I have no idea what they ended up having to eat. My guess would be burgers or chicken.

With lunch behind us, Jake and Sweetie requested that we stop to play a game or two before hitting up our next attraction. Sweetie had spied the Sea Spray game, which she excitedly told me was her favourite (where you fire a water gun at a target and compete for first versus your opponents) so we gave them some cash so that they could play a couple of times.

As the only competitors, she had a big grey dolphin in hand within a couple of games:

Jake had purchased Sweetie a pink killer whale from Seaworld following our visit on the Wednesday, plus she had the stuffed dolphin from our cabana package at Discovery Cove. This, then, made stuffie #3 (whoops, on second thought, it was officially #4…..she also had the plush bee from Jake’s efforts at the hoops game earlier that week). Packing up to go home was going to be an adventure :rolleyes1.

Following the dolphin capture at the Sea Spray game, we headed to Wild Arctic as it was another one of our must-do’s for the day. You may remember it was one of the attractions we missed on the last visit. Arriving at Wild Artic, we had our choice between the mild and wild sides. We had rode this simulator before, during our Christmas trip in 2012 when it was rethemed to the Polar Express for the Christmas Celebration, and had no problems on it whatsoever. So we opted for the wild ride and we were boarded virtually immediately.

Bad, bad idea. :scared:

Steve and I sat in row 1, which we were told offered the least amount of motion of all 6 rows. Jake and Sweetie opted for row 3, figuring it was a good middle ground …. not too tame, not too jerky.. By the time the ride concluded, all 4 of us were feeling a tad green and suffering from massive motion headaches. While Polar Express’s “wild” was completely bearable, this was awful :sick:. We felt so icky afterward that I didn’t get a single photo of this attraction….not one. We sat for a few minutes outside in the fresh air until such time as we felt we were no longer going to die, then moved on. But for Steve and I, it took quite a while for us to get back to normal. That Wild Arctic really messed with the old noggins.

Passing by Shamu’s Happy Harbour, Sweetie spied the Shamu coaster and casually mentioned to Jake that she thought it looked adorable. Sensing that was his “hint” that she wanted to ride it, he took her hand and they hopped into line (she protested weakly, saying she didn’t want to look silly riding a kiddie ride, but was secretly delighted that he wasn’t taking no for an answer). Steve and I sat in the shade while they waited for their turn on the coaster.

Apparently, Jake had been teasing her mercilessly as they stood in the queue, saying he was scared silly about such a wild and crazy ride. Screaming like a girl as they swooshed around the turns and curves, Sweetie had had enough of his foolishness and this is the ride photo we ended up with:

Sigh. He’s such a doofus sometimes :rolleyes2.

Strolling by the Sea Carousel, all three of my crew inquired as to whether or not I wanted to hop aboard. Heck ya! Who doesn’t want to ride a giant fish? I put my self respect in the cubby along with my purse and I hopped aboard the mightiest sea creature I could find, right behind the kindergarteners and their parents. Jake, Steve and Sweetie, good sports that they are, all followed suit. I left the camera buried in the cubby out of courtesy. Not the kind of photos you want your college friends seeing on your Facebook page, that’s for sure.

With our all-day dining passes, we popped in to the restaurants a dozen times throughout the day for freshly chilled bottles of water, a lifesaver again on yet another day of stifling summer sunshine. For the second time, we would drink our plan value in water bottles alone, and that’s not including the cups of lemonade, lunch, dinner and snacks that we consumed. Definitely good purchases once again.

Other than the evening’s special Shamu show, the only other absolutely-must-not-miss-it attraction for us was Journey to Atlantis. Strangely enough, despite this being our 4th visit to SeaWorld since 2012, poor Steve had never managed to experience this ride. Once it was closed for its annual refurbishment. Once it was too dang cold to get wet. Once we just didn’t seem to find the opportunity to squeeze it in. So today, it was MANDATORY ::yes::. Steve-o would not be disappointed again this time. Meandering our way leisurely around the park (and enjoying all the visual awesomeness along the way…..it’s such a gorgeous place with so much to look at! This was definitely a different pace than our VIP tour day!), Journey to Atlantis was the next item on our itinerary.

More SeaWorld up next! :fish:

I have been busy researching the Universal rides to see what I might be able to survive on. ET, Shrek, etc are all givens, but things like MIB and Gringotts are needing a little more investigation. I am determined to be braver on this next trip. I will have my emergency supply of gravol and be wearing my big girl panties! :thumbsup2

Hi Gina, I have APs for Universal so I'll try to help out here. :)

I think you'd want to skip Forbidden Journey, but make sure you go in the castle. You can tell the attendant you just want to take the tour and they'll direct you where to go. I haven't been to Diagon Alley, but I think Gringotts is also out of the question if it's anything like Forbidden Journey.

Spider-Man is a great ride, and for some reason it doesn't make me sick like other simulators. You might want to take gravol, though. Jurassic Park and Dudley Do-Right are flume rides. The Bilge Rafts is like Kali River Rapids.

On the Universal side, I'd recommend giving Men in Black a try. It's very similar to Buzz Lightyear at Magic Kingdom, but has a better theme and is more intense. The only part that moves a lot is near the end, when you spin through a tunnel. Skip The Mummy, it's a great coaster but you probably wouldn't like it. I haven't done the Simpsons because Back to the Future used to make me sick and I don't trust my stomach on a simulated roller coaster.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Just want to concur with the above. Dh gets terrible motion sickness on any type of simulator and Forbidden Journey completely did him in. You can walk all the way through with your party and see all of the really cool elements of the castle though. It's worth it!!!:)

Hi Gina, I have APs for Universal so I'll try to help out here. :)

I think you'd want to skip Forbidden Journey, but make sure you go in the castle. You can tell the attendant you just want to take the tour and they'll direct you where to go. I haven't been to Diagon Alley, but I think Gringotts is also out of the question if it's anything like Forbidden Journey.

Spider-Man is a great ride, and for some reason it doesn't make me sick like other simulators. You might want to take gravol, though. Jurassic Park and Dudley Do-Right are flume rides. The Bilge Rafts is like Kali River Rapids.

On the Universal side, I'd recommend giving Men in Black a try. It's very similar to Buzz Lightyear at Magic Kingdom, but has a better theme and is more intense. The only part that moves a lot is near the end, when you spin through a tunnel. Skip The Mummy, it's a great coaster but you probably wouldn't like it. I haven't done the Simpsons because Back to the Future used to make me sick and I don't trust my stomach on a simulated roller coaster.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Thanks Nancy! :thumbsup2

I knew Forbidden Journey was sadly out of the question. The boys rode it on our last visit in 2012 and they agreed that it would definitely be out of my comfort zone. I might give Spiderman a whirl, however. And I'm super pumped about Despicable Me.

Gringotts, they say, is much more tolerable than FJ. Still more investigation needed before I commit, though. Diagon Alley looks so incredible that I could probably just poke around there while Steve rides if I decide its not within my comfort zone. And I'm going to buy myself a wand so I can do all the little spells around that section of the park. Yes, I am a giant child inside :rotfl: .

Saturday, August 30th…..more SeaWorld. :flower3:

Steve ended up being the only who chose to ride Journey to Atlantis. I’m a chicken and terrified of heights (that drop looked like a heart attack waiting to happen), Jake was wearing a new pair of shoes and feared getting them wet , and Sweetie wouldn’t ride without Jake. We are so pathetic, I know. :rotfl:

With our amazing Quick Queue passes, he literally walked on to the next boat that was boarding. Within a few moments, he came splashing down…..hard not to miss the big guy in the red shirt:

Hmmm……he looks pretty dry, doesn’t he? :scratchin

We met up at the ride exit, and I got his photo added to our card:

All smiles as he approached, he raved about how much fun it was (and how it would be no problem for me….yeah, RIGHT!). I could tell from his enthusiasm that he wanted to go again. So I encouraged him to do so, and he beat a path to the Quick Queue entrance for ride number 2.

I opted to tour the aquarium once again (love it there! And it was so refreshingly cool out of the sun!) while the kids asked if they could go spend the rest of their money at the nearby games. Sure, why not :confused3. We agreed to meet up at the front of Journey to Atlantis in a half hour or so, if not before.

Steve not only rode Journey a second time:

….but he also went for round 3:

Yep, he was having the time of his life! (betcha couldn't tell, could ya? ;)) By this time, he was also sufficiently soaked to the skin….cooling Mr. Hot Stuff off quite nicely, making for a very happy man. He enthusiastically declared that he may have a new favourite ride at Seaworld…..or at the very least, it was on par with the awesomeness of Manta. That’s high praise from this fellow ::yes::. The extended stop at this ride may very well have been the highlight of his day.

Soggy Steve and I made our way around to the front of the ride area to meet up with Jake and Sweetie, and my heart stopped.

Just as promised, they were there in our meeting spot. But they were not alone. :scared:

Now….let me remind you all that we were FLYING home. In an airplane. With luggage restrictions :headache:. Yet somewhere, somehow, that small fact must have escaped these two boneheads as they proudly displayed Jake’s winnings for his beloved Sweetie.

Sweetie proudly exclaims, with a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon “look what Jake won for me on the hoops game!”. He chimes in with a goofy grin “I’ve still got it, Mom. Sunk both balls and won the biggest prize they had!”. Hating to rain on their parade but yet feeling obligated to state the obvious, I inquire sweetly….how the heck do you think we’ll get that thing home? He informs me that it can be his “personal item”, and reminds me that I upgraded everyone to the Even More Space seats for the journey home.

My dear blockheaded child, that thing could use an entire seat unto itself. :rolleyes2

However, we would figure out somehow…..a call to the airline would be in order that evening. Until then, I had two deliriously happy teenagers with the biggest stuffy in the park. Let’s just say it we garnered a lot of attention for the remainder of the day, dragging that beast with us everywhere we went.

At one point, we stopped for a refreshment break (celebratory lemonades for Jake’s big win) at Voyageurs. Thankfully the crowds had dispersed so the Pink Giant had his own chair:

Spirits were high, and we commented how happy we were with our decision to return for a second day at the park. The weather was spectacular, and we were having so very much fun :goodvibes.

We wound our way around the park, stopping to enjoy the exhibits and the animals all along our random route. We went into the aquariums, we did Sharks again, we watched the flamingos, we admired the gardens. The kids rode Manta:

….but Steve took a pass, since his head had finally returned to normal following the bouncing around of his brains from Wild Arctic earlier in the day.

We grabbed some late afternoon sustenance at the Spice Mill. This was our first visit here, and we really, really enjoyed it. Delicious hamburgers, yummy barbecued chicken burgers, enormous deli sandwiches, and tater tots. Who doesn’t like tater tots?

We leisurely browsed in an assortment of shops (picking up the final souvenirs to take home to friends and family), purchased our photo CD at Adventure Photo, and before we knew it…..it was time to make our way to Shamu Stadium for Light Up the Night. Being the only showing of the day, we knew it would be packed, so we wanted to get there reasonably early to get somewhat decent seats. On the way (still toting that freakishly large pink whale :crazy2:), we grabbed pizzas and fresh water bottles to-go from SeaFire pizza, then headed for my most anticipated activity of the day.

SeaWorld, the conclusion, coming up next.

Yep, though a ride weenie, I will do simulators. I take 2 motion sickness pills and that help's me through the simulator rides at Universal. I think you may like Gingotts. There's a ton of videos online if you need to see what's it is like. I think the most icky part is the one drop. Feels like a fast escalator going down. Only lasts a few seconds. Then several fast turns. It's not a coaster. It also has video screens, so close your eyes if you are starting to feel queezy. I find that helps a lot.

On the Me ride, there are stationary seats at the front, if you don't want to feel the motion in your seat. It's actually a fun video and the little dance party at the end is too cute.

There's also a ton to do that is not all simulators. Check out the website.

Oh, and I agree, the FJ is intense. I do it once, and let the kids ride again and again. Make sure you go into the ladies room in Hogsmead. Moaning Mertle can be heard in there.

And haha! Rule is no stuffed animals are ever to grace our house again. We had a huge box of them at one point, almost all are given away. Well, except for the giant teddy bear my DD got as a baby and still keeps. Why? I have no idea. She does not play with it, but refuses to part with it. Ok then. And that's why no more stuffies.

I think you may like Gingotts. There's a ton of videos online if you need to see what's it is like. I think the most icky part is the one drop. Feels like a fast escalator going down. Only lasts a few seconds. Then several fast turns. It's not a coaster. It also has video screens, so close your eyes if you are starting to feel queezy. I find that helps a lot.

See, now that descrption sounds like I could live through it. I might let Steve give it a go first (assuming the lines are stupidly long) and then see what he thinks, too. He's generally a good judge, and rather cautious about his recommendations....'cause he's stuck with a sick Gina if things don't work out well :rotfl: .

Saturday, August 30th…..the ending of a magical day.

By the time we arrived at the stadium, people were streaming in. We found roomy seats (even enough space for the whale to sit beside us) up and to the left of the stage, and settled in to munch on our pizza while we waited for the show to start. Within a few moments of our arrival, we were treated to an awesome pre-show of music and entertainment from the absolutely fantastic DJ….this guy was SO MUCH FUN. The entire crowd was movin’ and groovin’, and their camera crew started a dance cam on the big screen that was absolutely hilarious. People were such good sports, you could FEEL the energy in the stadium, and by the time the show got underway, you were hard pressed to find a person who didn’t have a big smile plastered all over their face. The kids in particular were absolutely loving the vibe, and despite being hot and sweaty and tired after a long day in the sun, we were having a ball.

With the darkness fully set in, it was time to kick this show into high gear :banana:.

It was dancy, it was splashy, it was so full of energy, and it was everything that I had hoped for and more. Hands down, it was easily the best show we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying at SeaWorld, and I didn’t want it to end. The whales were amazing, the lighting was spectacularly done, and the music was so entertaining. There really was something magical about a nighttime show to begin with, but SeaWorld hit this one out of the park :worship:.

I got very few pictures, as the life in my camera batteries was hanging by a thread. But you know what? I was okay with that. I didn’t want to take my eyes off the show, nor did I want to view it from the lens of a camera. Yes, it was that good.

Shamu’s Light Up the Night ended culminated with a beautiful array of fireworks, SeaWorld-style.

I couldn’t have asked for a better grand finale to our two weeks in beautiful Orlando.

And yes, there were more than a few tears in my eyes :sad1:. Not ashamed to admit it. After a year of planning and two weeks of near perfect excitement and experiences, it was almost over.

Tomorrow, we would begin the long journey home, but not until late in the day. We returned to the villa (through the mobs and mobs of vehicles on the I4), did most of our final packing, grabbed a last swim in the Fountains pool, and quietly retired to our chambers for our last night at the Vistana. Check-out was 10 am, so there was no sleeping in for this crew.

Someone tell kitty that her Momma would be home soon.

What a delightful read from start to finish. I laughed aloud at your son winning the huge pink whale. HA! I have a tendency to do the same thing with outlet shopping in Orlando. My mom always has to remind me to slow down.

Thank you for posting all the details of your trip. They are super helpful to people, like me, who are planning upcoming trips. You have a beautiful family and I very much enjoying seeing all the pictures.

Thanks Gina! Another great trip report is coming to an end, I almost feel sad it is over! You have set the gold standard for reports. We will be in Orlando for two days this December post Disney Cruise, staying at the Vistana Villages. Will want to try some of the activities you have posted about.

I have to say that Golden Corral for breakfast is a steal. Coffee and juice is included, as well as made to order omelettes, fruit, and most any breakfast food you can think of for $7 a person. The day we went at 10 am, they switched to lunch at exactly 11am, so we got the chocolate fountains for dessert!

Secondly, do super Grover passes include parking? And must they be activated at sesame place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter