Superbowl XL request

taeja71

<font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo
Hi, I'd really like a Steeler Mickey in front of Ford Field in Detroit, MI. I think I saw an img of the field some where on the www. . I'd ask Momof2oh, but she hasn't posted here in a while. Here's an example of what I'd like. I just need the background changed to Ford Field w/ wording like Steelers~ Superbowl XL. I'm real bad at phrasing.

here you go!!!

steelers.jpg

JULIA and NICKS MOM- You are Awesome! Thanks! I'm going to be sharing this w/ my fellow Steelers fans on another thread. I hope you don't mind. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you! :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :wave2: :Pinkbounc

(I almost gave up on my own thread.)

Can I just point out that Kate is the BEST, because she really hates the Steelers (don't worry, everything else about her is perfect ;) :p ).... and yet made a BEAUTIFUL design for them! :goodvibes That's a loving and generous queen, I tell ya!

tink2020 said:
Can I just point out that Kate is the BEST, because she really hates the Steelers (don't worry, everything else about her is perfect ;) :p ).... and yet made a BEAUTIFUL design for them! :goodvibes That's a loving and generous queen, I tell ya!

Wow, that makes the design EXTRA special. I bet it was hard to push the computer keys and mouse to create this design. AGAIN, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. :cheer2:

It really did take a lot in me to make it - but I felt bad that no one else had responded!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter