Surveys....ARGGGHHH!!!!

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
I just spent about 20 minutes trying to qualify for a stinkin survey on SR....went through probably 12 surverys, answered several questions for some and didn't qualify for any. My time is worth so much more that $.60. Why do I put myself through this again and again????:guilty: :sad2:

I just spent about 20 minutes trying to qualify for a stinkin survey on SR....went through probably 12 surverys, answered several questions for some and didn't qualify for any. My time is worth so much more that $.60. Why do I put myself through this again and again????:guilty: :sad2:

I feel your pain!!! I have had so much trouble in the last couple of days even trying to qualify. Spending way too much time on it too. Couldn't qualify for one yesterday and so far today, no luck either. Is it my gender, my age, ethnicity etc? :rotfl2: I've always been able to take the daily survey, have no idea why I can't do one now? :confused3

The things we do for 60 cents. Some days it's really short and other days I answer tons of questions and still don't qualify. It's annoying!

Finally.....After getting booted from another 3 surveys this afternoon, I finally got accepted into one. Figures it took me the full 25 minutes! Anyway, another .60 toward next quarter super member status.

I didn't know they had that many surverys going on at once, I think I went through about 15 to finally get into one!

The things we do for 60 cents. Some days it's really short and other days I answer tons of questions and still don't qualify. It's annoying!

I does get frustrating. I have to admit if I get accepted for a survey that has video I almost always exit and try for another one. Those take too long!!! I really find I don't care as much with how long they take when I do them later in the evening while watching tv.

I have to say I have had alot of luck with these crediting. Just got $1.80 today form the ones I did over the weekend :cool1:

I did have one last week that made me laugh. It asked if I suffered from Altzheimers or Dementia. I said no and it said I didn't qualify - are there that many of those type of people taking surveys and would they really know what they are doing to give accurate answers :confused3 :lmao: :sad2:

I got my first ever survey on Saturday! And I was chosen for a dollar payout today. :)

i am doing good so far for April. did one on 4/1 and 4/2. :) I always have to go through 5-6 to get one but they do finally come up. I want to be a lot more diligent about these. Need to get a good amount of money from these and not worry so much about CC offers.

I spent some of the money I had started to collect (from these reward sites) last weekend so I need to make more money this quarter to make up for that. OOPS. But I had fun shopping!

I just spent 25 min answering questions able a particular product only to get to the end and hit the done button it says i'm not quilified for that survey. Whats up with that? They got all of my opions about this product and then tell me i don't quilify. Is this the norm?? Said I don't fit the criteria for this survey.:confused3

I just spent 25 min answering questions able a particular product only to get to the end and hit the done button it says i'm not quilified for that survey. Whats up with that? They got all of my opions about this product and then tell me i don't quilify. Is this the norm?? Said I don't fit the criteria for this survey.:confused3

Same thing happened to me...I spent a good 15min on a pet survey and after they got all the info about what I feed, what I think about different brands of pet food....I got the boot! :badpc: But on a good note, I did qualify and finished one a little while later. :yay:

I did a survey yesterday (about Disney!) and another today. I never had much luck with these before they take so long to qualify for one or else they didn't credit. How long do they take to credit usually? I'm just worried it will not show up or something else will be wrong. Like I said I just don't have good luck with them and I don't want to spend 25 per day on them to find SR didn't get credit for them or something.

I think I've gotten credit for all but maybe 1 of them over the past year or so. They have been crediting more quickly lately too.

At least they're giving you a shot. I am getting the dreaded ThankYou/Adios
message tonight. "Your opinion is important and impacts the kind of products and services our clients offer consumers like yourself around the world." Does anyone else get this all the time???

I actually qualified the first time tonight! Wonders never cease!!!! :thumbsup2

I have a kind of dumb question about these surveys...hope someone with more SR experience can help me out here.

I click on the Survey link...another window pops up and I try for the survey, sometimes I'm IN, sometimes I'm OUT....Question: When I get booted/turned down...and up comes the window that says, sorry, take another survey...do you click on that survey link, or close that window and go all the way back to the "Green Greenfield" banner back on the SR site? :confused3

I have a kind of dumb question about these surveys...hope someone with more SR experience can help me out here.

I click on the Survey link...another window pops up and I try for the survey, sometimes I'm IN, sometimes I'm OUT....Question: When I get booted/turned down...and up comes the window that says, sorry, take another survey...do you click on that survey link, or close that window and go all the way back to the "Green Greenfield" banner back on the SR site? :confused3

Go back to the beginning. Do not do the would you like to continue.

SR has been really good about crediting you within 24 hours- 48 hours of completeing the survey but you have to record the times you finish them because its 24 hours from when you finish that it will reset not midnight.

I am definitely going to try to do a survey a day this month...the things that motivate me! I did one of gin today- I kind of faked my way through it since I don't know too much about gin, but hey, it was .60, right?

At least they're giving you a shot. I am getting the dreaded ThankYou/Adios
message tonight. "Your opinion is important and impacts the kind of products and services our clients offer consumers like yourself around the world." Does anyone else get this all the time???

That's the message I'v had for the last two days! But I did get two credited from the weekend.

That's the message I'v had for the last two days! But I did get two credited from the weekend.

I'm getting that message again today. Does anyone know why this happens at times? Does clearing cookies help?

:tink:

After 17 trys today on the 18th one I finally got one to go through!!! I had to come back multiple times because they had run out. But I got one. So three days in april and all three were with surveys!! Doing great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter