Surveys....ARGGGHHH!!!!

I'm frustrated b/c the daily survey either tells me my computer doesn't accept cookies (it soooo does) OR I get booted b/c my phone number and zip code don't go together. No, they don't, b/c we don't want a home phone, and our cell has an area code where most of our friends live (rather than where live), and I'm not changing that for a dang survey! What do THEY care if they don't go? (and I tried just changing the area code, but then they can tell it's a fake number...so since they have that capability, why weed me out b/c area and zip don't match up?)

Anyway, I'm not going to do more surveys. Those things go against every bit of computer safety I know anyway, and I can't figure out where SR sanctioned survey ends and spam-generators start, so I'll just focus on buying what we need "through" SR.

Frustrating couple of days before I made that decision, though.

I'm frustrated b/c the daily survey either tells me my computer doesn't accept cookies (it soooo does) OR I get booted b/c my phone number and zip code don't go together. No, they don't, b/c we don't want a home phone, and our cell has an area code where most of our friends live (rather than where live), and I'm not changing that for a dang survey! What do THEY care if they don't go? (and I tried just changing the area code, but then they can tell it's a fake number...so since they have that capability, why weed me out b/c area and zip don't match up?)

Do you mean the surveys in the offers section or the surveys in the Daily Surveys section? I've never had the surveys in the Daily Surveys section ask me my phone number before.

Do you mean the surveys in the offers section or the surveys in the Daily Surveys section? I've never had the surveys in the Daily Surveys section ask me my phone number before.

You're right I have never seen that either. They usually start with zip or state and sex.

Are the surveys still crediting well? I got mine for 4/1, but not for 4/2 yet...I'm not so patient. :rotfl:

Are the surveys still crediting well? I got mine for 4/1, but not for 4/2 yet...I'm not so patient. :rotfl:

I'll join you. I haven't rec'd credit for the ones I did on 4/2 or 4/3 yet!

No credits from them since the April 1 surveys. The whole survey company just changed its name and its website. Now no one can log in to get their stats. ARGH! I talked to my rep yesterday and she said that she has been on the phone with the developer constantly to find out why the logins are not working. I really expected that it would be up today. If they can't get it working in the next few hours, I'll ask her if she can email the stats to me. I know that they are recording because she told me that my numbers were way up on Monday. Now I want the userids!!!

Thanks Tricia for letting us know. I was getting worried about 'did I do it right? Did I wait 24 hours to try again?' ;)

Oh good! I have been doing surveys each day and seeing that my balances aren't going up on a few sites and thought it was me. I'm glad its on the sites end and not mine. I'm going to keep on doing them if they are crediting and just not showing yet.

Thanks Tricia for letting us know. I was getting worried about 'did I do it right? Did I wait 24 hours to try again?' ;)

Me too! I'm thinking...it finally likes me...and now it's not crediting?

:badpc:

I just spent the last two hours trying to get our surveys to credit right. I'm not convinced that they all went through right. We did have a record number of completions the last few days (which means that we may be able to get a higher overall payout starting next month!!). But I didn't see a few names in there that I normally always see. Oh, well. I'm crossing my fingers. Check out your stats now.

I got mine for Apr 3rd but my credit for Apr 2nd is missing

My credits for April 1st, 2nd and 3rd are in and I just completed today's survey. Thanks Tricia!
Is there a place on SR where the daily winners are listed?

Thanks Tricia, I see my credits now from the 2nd:banana: & 3rd.

Thanks Tricia. Both the ones I was waiting on credited with SR and TT. Now I"m just waiting on CR to credit me for the past 2 days.

I'm getting that message again today. Does anyone know why this happens at times? Does clearing cookies help?:tink:

I usually clear my cookies to make sure I get credit, but I don't know if it helps to be eligible for more surveys.

I've tried several times yesterday and today. Each time I've gotten a few surveys and haven't qualified and then finally I get that 'Thank you....' message. I'll usually try a few hours later when maybe there are some more available. Eventually I'll get one, but not necessarily one every 24 hours. I also don't try the surveys from work so I probably miss alot that are available during the day.

I usually clear my cookies to make sure I get credit, but I don't know if it helps to be eligible for more surveys.

I've tried several times yesterday and today. Each time I've gotten a few surveys and haven't qualified and then finally I get that 'Thank you....' message. I'll usually try a few hours later when maybe there are some more available. Eventually I'll get one, but not necessarily one every 24 hours. I also don't try the surveys from work so I probably miss alot that are available during the day.

Ohhhh I didnt know you could try more than once a day

They are frustrating. I did one recently that had several pages where you had to rate different things and it was so long they randomly inserted 2 "pick somewhat satisfied for this answer for quality control purposes" per page. It was the longest and most boring survey ever!!! But I don't think it was one of the regular RP ones, it was for surveyspot and I was guaranteed $30. But it ended up taking 50 minutes. I started it late one night & had no idea it was that long, but wanted my money!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter