Survivor Winners at War Season 40

As far as Sophie doing well in the EOE competition, she did just come from regular island life which I think it a lot better than life on EOE. The players on extinction look emaciated and exhausted. They are having a tougher time than the regular island players at this point, IMO. Just a thought.

I'm not loving any of the remaining players but Tony is playing hard. It would be pretty lame if he were gone and we just had the rest.

Hulu didn't have that one either. I found that part on You Tube though. But those girls lost a lot of weight at that point and looked rough.
That's odd, I just watched that episode with my son a couple weeks ago! I had forgotten all about that episode!

Tony is absolutely running the season right now. That’s two weeks in a row that he got an alliance to change their vote. Even if he doesn’t win immunity next week he still has his idol.

Ben is useless and can’t think for himself. I’m hoping they blindside him next but his idol might save him.

Does Ben really have an idol? We never saw it, just something wrapped up in paper.

They'd be stupid not to cut Tony next. He's got this thing won. That's why he's keeping Jeremy around. To be Ben's constant target.

I repeat...Ben and Michelle in F3 would SUCK. But it would be the fault of the big guns taking the goats to the end. Tony even called them as much in last night's episode. Looking forward to the extinction folks playing to get back. Hoping whoever it is wins the whole thing because I'm not too excited with who is left. Tony deserves the win. I guess I'd be fine with him winning. But I kept yelling at the TV for them to vote him out...for like the past several episodes. Denise, or was it Michelle or both??, even pointed out to Sarah that if he's in final, he wins it. And Sarah was like 'really, you think so????'. Duh! YES!!!!

Denise would be a not bad win too. I typically like and root for Sarah but she didn't really play much this season. As she said, these folks are her friends so she can't be her cut throat self.

I have a feeling Jeremy wins back. Just seemed like the show was telegraphing that. But Tyson, Natalie or Rob wouldn't surprise me either. Who has advantages and idols...I know Nat has a ton of stuff and even bought Tyson an idol. Rob has an idol. What else?

Last edited:
I caught the last half hour. I was all excited that Tribal ended with 15+ minutes left, thinking we would see the Extinction challenge, then they just filled it with fluff. Dang.

Of those who are left, I would be okay with Tony or Denise winning. Michelle would be tolerable. I'm not a big fan of Ben or Sarah. I could see whoever returns from Extinction as having an advantage with the jury. This is all based on very limited viewing impressions.

Nick got what he deserved. He had two ways to go and he had a better chance of the final three with the choice he didn't make. The fact that he didn't see that, shows what a poor player he was. ANd if he thinks he has a chance of getting back in, stacked up against the likes of Tyson, Natalie, Rob an Sophie, he has no idea.

I want Natalie to come back and win it all! I've said it before, but she's a BEAST! I also think she's utilized her time on EoE well, and her kindness toward Tyson was nice to see.

Of the final five--ugh! Sarah will never win against Tony--he's going to take it all if he makes Final 3. Which he likely will. Jeremy was my favorite--sorry to see him go.

If an edge of extinction person can survive to final 3, they win. Period. That's the equation the people still left in the game can't appreciate. I'd love to see Natalie come back. She'd be a beast in any individual immunity challenge. It would make a great story too. She has enormous respect from just about everyone on EofE, and guess what? THEY are the jury. I dislike both Tony and Sarah and would dearly love to see them gone.

If an edge of extinction person can survive to final 3, they win. Period. That's the equation the people still left in the game can't appreciate. I'd love to see Natalie come back. She'd be a beast in any individual immunity challenge. It would make a great story too. She has enormous respect from just about everyone on EofE, and guess what? THEY are the jury. I dislike both Tony and Sarah and would dearly love to see them gone.
Except maybe Adam, Wendell or Nick. They don't seem to be held very highly as Survivor winners by the other winners on EoE.

Last edited:
Except maybe Adam, Wendell or Nick. They don't seem to be held very highly as Survivor winners.
I'd rate Adam's chances of winning his way back in as less than zero. And, the other two are ok, but they don't hold a candle to some of the other challenge masters currently on EofE. I think Natalie, Rob, Tyson, Jeremy, and maybe a couple of others I'm forgetting have MUCH better odds of winning their way back in, and any of them would prevail in a jury vote over any of the remaining players still in the game, except for maybe Denise (who doesn't seem to be quite as much of an arrogant person as say Tony or Sandra).

Great show!
I couldn't believe that Nick didn't vote out Ben!
I was excited for Michelle that she won the immunity challenge.
I LOVE Rob, but hoping that Natalie gets back in and wins it all!
Can't wait for next week! (Then I will be bummed that it is over!! I have loved this season and because of the changes in my life because of the pandemic, I have truly looked forward to Wednesday nights!! I will miss my Wednesday nights of watching Survivor!!)

I completely agree with you, @fortwildernessishome. If someone from EoE wins, won't that be the second person to be banished that made it back to win? Sort of takes the "edge" out of the game if the person voted out wins after being exiled each time. How could you not vote for someone who suffered with you on Extinction when the others are the people who voted you out, too?

Natalie or Taysom have the best chance to beat Tony. Sara has just done whatever Tony tells her to do-and I’m sure the players recently voted off have been telling the EoE players that Tony calls the shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter