**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

My daughter had recieved her exchange yesterday from Passions71203's DD-Kylie. She did such a great job in sending things that my daughter could take to school in her home lunch. We even snacked on some things since she was home sick yesterday. Included were-
*Little Debbie's Spirit of America marshmallow treats
*2 mini honey Teddy Grahams
*Quarker chewy granola bars
*Cereal bars
*Pistachios
*A big box of Twinkies
*A box of Keebler Gripz-these are new. They are mini cookies, with sprinkles in them.

:cloud9: Thank you very much Kylie :cutie: .

your welcome :thumbsup2

My boxes went out yesterday.

Today I received a package from Missy.

It included the following:

chocolate covered cherries
Dove milk chocolate bar
boxes of Milk Duds, Jr. caramels, sugar babies
Hershey's milk chocolate bar
Nutter Butter bites
Nutter Butter cookies
Chocolate covered Nutter Butters
Keeler Fudge Shop cookies=peanut butter filled
bag of Nestle Treasures
Nips: dulce de leche

AND< Crest toothpaste/toothbrush

Thanks very much for everything----It will sure help tax season and its aftermath go more SWEETLY.

Thanks, Cindy

We have two more exchangers to post that they've mailed their packages. (a total of 4 exchanges left to go out)

Glad to hear of more yummy arrivals. :thumbsup2

My boxes went out yesterday.

Today I received a package from Missy.

It included the following:

chocolate covered cherries
Dove milk chocolate bar
boxes of Milk Duds, Jr. caramels, sugar babies
Hershey's milk chocolate bar
Nutter Butter bites
Nutter Butter cookies
Chocolate covered Nutter Butters
Keeler Fudge Shop cookies=peanut butter filled
bag of Nestle Treasures
Nips: dulce de leche

AND< Crest toothpaste/toothbrush

Thanks very much for everything----It will sure help tax season and its aftermath go more SWEETLY.

Thanks, Cindy

I'm glad you liked it. Hope it helps!

I got my box from mommytotwo, it came all the way from Hawaii! And it was stuffed full of goodies:

a package of Fudge Shooe Caramel filled cookies (which I almost bought for myself yesterday)

a box of Cheese Nips (I love these, so does my dad)

a bag of chocolate covered caramel cups

a box of Tootsie Roll mini chews

a box of Junior caramels (which I almost bought for myself yesterday too.)

and the best of all-----

A box of caramel & macadamia (!!!!!!) clusters. They're covered in milk chocolate.....I am going to enjoy them--3 of my favorite things--caramel, milk chocolate & macadamias!!! I might--might--share them with dad.

thanks so much--it is a fantastic box!!

I was worried that this exchange had gone missing. Glad to hear that you recieved it, enjoy :).

Christin received her package today. She is in sweet treat heaven....she is indeed my sugar baby :rotfl:

I got a candy package today from PoohGirl71

I got Swedish fish, gummy bears, laffy taffy, fun dips, lifesaver gummies, bazooka gum, milk chocolate and orange chocolate.

I laready started eating my ;laffy taffy and reading the jokes.

Thank you, Johnie ::yes::

My dd and ds both received theirs today.
My dd had Nerds, starburst, jelly beans, dots, cookie dough bites, mini chocolate chip cookies, ice cream cone cup, peanut m&m's, take 5, hershey's bar, almond joy, reese's topping, reese's big cup, skittles, snickers, 2 lifesavers. Thank you very much Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ds had skittles, 3 pound bag of Wonka Candy, gum, Twizzlers. Thank you very much Alysia.

My dd and ds both received theirs today.
My dd had Nerds, starburst, jelly beans, dots, cookie dough bites, mini chocolate chip cookies, ice cream cone cup, peanut m&m's, take 5, hershey's bar, almond joy, reese's topping, reese's big cup, skittles, snickers, 2 lifesavers. Thank you very much Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome. I hope your DD enjoys everything we picked out.

Both of my Children received their packages today. Miranda got her's not sure of the Dis name for the sender though, she got sour gummy worms, Fast Break candy bars, Big Red and Dubble Bubble gum, some ring pops, hard cand and Paas candy eggs. Thank you!

Noah received from Mark, JLitfin's DS Cookie Dough bites, which he will love, snack packs of Crunch Crisps, M&M's, Mini Chips Ahoy's, Pop rocks, Gummi Worms, Reeses Chocolate PB topping, which he will love, 2 packs of lifesavers and the following candy, candiy bars, Reeses Big Cup, 3 Musketeers, Hershey's with Caramel, that just might disappear, :rolleyes1 , Starburst, Snickers, Skittles, Take 5, Almond Joy, M&M's and peanut M&M's, my favorite, he'll never miss those with everything else. Plus this adorable Ice cream coned shaped dish. Thank you so much.

Noah received from Mark, JLitfin's DS Cookie Dough bites, which he will love, snack packs of Crunch Crisps, M&M's, Mini Chips Ahoy's, Pop rocks, Gummi Worms, Reeses Chocolate PB topping, which he will love, 2 packs of lifesavers and the following candy, candiy bars, Reeses Big Cup, 3 Musketeers, Hershey's with Caramel, that just might disappear, :rolleyes1 , Starburst, Snickers, Skittles, Take 5, Almond Joy, M&M's and peanut M&M's, my favorite, he'll never miss those with everything else. Plus this adorable Ice cream coned shaped dish. Thank you so much.

You welcome, hope Noah enjoys everything, we had fun putting his package together.

Glad to har both our packages made it to their recipients :thumbsup2

Alysia received her package yesterday from Jlitfin's DS> Thank you so much for a ton of goodies!! Lots of Reese's products and candy bars. She is in chocolate heaven

Glad to har both our packages made it to their recipients :thumbsup2

Alysia received her package yesterday from Jlitfin's DS> Thank you so much for a ton of goodies!! Lots of Reese's products and candy bars. She is in chocolate heaven

You're welcome. Glad she liked everything, hope she has a sweet tooth.

Dan received his package today, lots of hard candy, gum and sour gummi worms. Dan says thanks. BTW, the box came from Buffy.

YAY! More arrivals. :woohoo:

I'm still waiting to hear that the last packages have been sent out. (2 senders, 4 packages)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter