**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

Mine an my DH's (cmwade77) went out this morning (Sat.) sorry for the delay, I had to wait until he could also go to the store and then we needed large flat rate boxes, otherwise shipping was going to be massively expensive.

Mine an my DH's (cmwade77) went out this morning (Sat.) sorry for the delay, I had to wait until he could also go to the store and then we needed large flat rate boxes, otherwise shipping was going to be massively expensive.

Thanks for letting us know. Now there is just one more person to hear from and all packages will have gone out.

There's one very happy "bobbiwoz" here! I got a great package from clhcpaca....

Twizzlers ( I just threw my empty bag into the garbage, so it's just in time!)
Star light peppermints
Oreos (mints) Never had these!!!!
Good n Plenty
Black dots - the licorice flavored gumdrops...GREAT
a large assortment of peanut/chocolate candies like Reeses peanut butter cups and other similar bars
Lindt candies

Some of these are in a little pocket-book like container, and the aroma coming from this packet is heavenly.:cloud9:

Thank you so very much!!!:banana:

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just to let you know, just got in and my parcel is here will update later on what ive recieved but it all looks yummy!

I just had a delivery (very nice smelling one too :thumbsup2 ) from bobbiwoz. I got some PF Milano raspberry cookies (which I have never tried and am SO excited to try because they look delish), PF Pirouette mint choco cookies (again, never seen and SO excited!), Jelly Belly jelly beans (my fave!), Mentos, a HUGE box of Junior Mints which I wil have to hide from my DS because just yesterday he said he was craving some!, and a bag of Crayola Jelly Beans - which must be healthy because they are made with real fruit juice!

Thank you so much - I am in sweets heaven and it came at the right time. I was having a crappola day, but it just looks better with all this sugary goodness sitting in front of me:cheer2:

Thank you Bobbi!!

You are so very welcomed, Queenbillabong! I'm so glad the package arrived! By the way, I visited the U of BC once because it was mentioned in a guide book as a wonderful place to visit, and since then I've told everyone I know who plans to go to Vancouver to go and visit that school. It is a gem!!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

It is a wonderful school. They usually do a Feast of Fields there in September at the demonstration farm area - beautiful (and a very tasty way to spend the day!)

I think we should have a round two for this exchange :).

:rotfl2: Is that your way of saying all your treats are gone already? :lmao:

Shoot, I know most of mine are. :rolleyes1

There was talk of a cookie/snack cake exchange? Anyone interested in that? :confused3

:rotfl2: Is that your way of saying all your treats are gone already? :lmao:

Shoot, I know most of mine are. :rolleyes1

There was talk of a cookie/snack cake exchange? Anyone interested in that? :confused3

Nope, still have the ones that my daughter recieved, and still waiting on the one for me, I think :confused: -there are so many exchanges that I can't keep track :rotfl: .
I would love a cookie/snack cake exchange. :) popcorn::

Nope, still have the ones that my daughter recieved, and still waiting on the one for me, I think :confused: -there are so many exchanges that I can't keep track :rotfl: .
I would love a cookie/snack cake exchange. :) popcorn::

Well, um, my kids and DH have been helping me eat mine. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :rotfl2:

You do have one on the way! :yay:

We actually have 8 more to receive, and I still have 2 packages I haven't heard if they've been sent or not.....
Well, I hope so! :wizard:

Well, um, my kids and DH have been helping me eat mine. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :rotfl2:

You do have one on the way! :yay:

We actually have 8 more to receive, and I still have 2 packages I haven't heard if they've been sent or not.....
Well, I hope so! :wizard:

My DH said that we have to many snacks in the house which is true, but we always do :). I love snack cakes, and can't find a variety of it here, so I would love to be part of that exchange if you put one together. :)

My wife (Evita_W) sent our exchanges on Sat. the unbirthday one that I sent across the country arrived today, so hopefully the sweets should arrive tomorrow if they haven't already.

My DH said that we have to many snacks in the house which is true, but we always do :). I love snack cakes, and can't find a variety of it here, so I would love to be part of that exchange if you put one together. :)
Too many snacks?? I'm sorry, I just don't understand that.... :confused:

;) :rotfl:

I will definitely get a cookie/snack cake one going after this is wrapped up. Which shouldn't take too much longer. :yay:

The nice thing is, with the cookies, if someone is watching their weight or has health restrictions, they have some really good sugar free cookies, and those 100 calorie packs of cookies and snack cakes now.
So if that happens to be a concern for anyone they can request those. Just something I remembered because I saw them in the store today.

My wife (Evita_W) sent our exchanges on Sat. the unbirthday one that I sent across the country arrived today, so hopefully the sweets should arrive tomorrow if they haven't already.

Sounds good. Thanks!
I'm hoping we hear about more yummy arrivals tomorrow! :thumbsup2

I received a box from NY last night. No note so I'm not sure who it's from but lots of chocolate & caramel goodies. Thanks! i'd post what I received but I am at work and the internet is down at my house right now :eek:

I received the package yesterday. However, I forgot to bring my list of goodies to work. So, I will try to "remember" what was in the box. Of course, with today being April 15th and me being a CPA, I am not "in my right mind" today:rotfl2:

From memory...now:

2 bags of Hershey kisses: dark chocolate and chocolate truffle

2 bags of Bliss chocolate: milk chocolate and mile chocolate meltaways

Lots of ropes of red licorice :rotfl: that were in a Simba popcorn can and a Disneyland travel mug

Rocky road fudge

large :worship: Hershey milk chocolate bar

Princess lunch box filled with little cookies

caramel filled chocolate bar :thumbsup2

a tin with a stuffed Mickey attached filled with chocolate covered pretzels

I think that is everything. Was my memory good??? :goodvibes

Thanks very much for all the goodies. :woohoo: I brought the chocolate kisses and Bliss to work to help us all survive the day. :laughing:

Cindy

I received a box from NY last night. No note so I'm not sure who it's from but lots of chocolate & caramel goodies. Thanks! i'd post what I received but I am at work and the internet is down at my house right now :eek:

I don't have my papers in front of me right now. But I will check and see who sent to you. :thumbsup2

YAY! More fun arrivals.

I received the package yesterday. However, I forgot to bring my list of goodies to work. So, I will try to "remember" what was in the box. Of course, with today being April 15th and me being a CPA, I am not "in my right mind" today:rotfl2:

From memory...now:

2 bags of Hershey kisses: dark chocolate and chocolate truffle

2 bags of Bliss chocolate: milk chocolate and mile chocolate meltaways

Lots of ropes of red licorice :rotfl: that were in a Simba popcorn can and a Disneyland travel mug

Rocky road fudge

large :worship: Hershey milk chocolate bar

Princess lunch box filled with little cookies

caramel filled chocolate bar :thumbsup2

a tin with a stuffed Mickey attached filled with chocolate covered pretzels

I think that is everything. Was my memory good??? :goodvibes

Thanks very much for all the goodies. :woohoo: I brought the chocolate kisses and Bliss to work to help us all survive the day. :laughing:

Cindy
I think that was all, I am not 100% sure myself....LOL

I hope you enjoy all of it, based on your likes we weren't sure about the rocky road candy, but it said you liked Toffee Almonds, since it had Almonds and was cheap we thought we would send it.

The licorice was by one for something like $.50 get 9 free (we live near a Disney Outlet, so it makes these things fun and cheap).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter