Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow :woohoo:. I will be there looking like a fool in Mickey Ears!

Anybody else wearing ears? (pretty please I don't want to be the only one)

I am looking forward to it too Quirky.

I would wear my mouse ears but I have decided that I have to wear my Disneyland diamante cap instead. If I bring the kids I will try and get them to wear their ears though. I am sure you won't be the only one, and at least we won't be standing at the front of the restaurant wondering which group is ours :lmao::lmao::lmao:

xxx

I have my ears too!!!

It's a choice between Ears, DH's yellow Jedi Training Academy T-shirt, or a nice warm jacket. Please be cold.

On second thought, it's a choice between Ears and the jacket. Bright yellow and me aren't a good match!!!

Not sure about SIL.

BOM says Penrith tomorrow - Min 15 Max 24, not jacket wearing weather.

Looks like Ears. I'll carry them, probably even go on my head at some stage.

Have fun I wish i was coming but i had my tooth take out today so that is why i didn't say i will be there.

Take photos so we can put faces to the names

Have fun everyone! Looking forward to the photos too....would love to put faces to the names.

Looking forward to tomorrow.:banana:
The meet has inspired me to come out of hiding and I've even created a ticker for our upcoming trip.

I don't know what I'll be wearing yet but my husband should be the one in the Pirates of the Carribbean shirt!

Hmm...if it's too hot for a jacket, it's too hot for my Dopey ears :banana: My 8 year old will be too embarassed to wear her Minnie ears... but TOO BAD!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night. I won't be online tomorrow due to preparing for our Open House - so have a good Saturday, and I'll see you there!

Well I will be the one wearing a black t-shirt with Mickey's on it down one side!!!
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone now but I still dont know anyone yet!!

Hey guys, I know most of you will be easy to spot princess: :earboy2: :earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate:

But what is the plan? Meet out the front? Meet inside? If so what name is the party under?

Hey mum from oz :flower3:

I have made a reservation under my first name for about 20 people. I will try and get there just before 5 and grab our table. I think we should be pretty easy to spot inside the restaurant, and I doubt there will be any groups of that size anyway. :lmao:

Look forward to meeting you!!!!

xxx

Here's my shot....

5560388809_00b4b906e2_b.jpg

Thanks so much for putting that up kylie because I have no idea how to post photos :lmao:

Ok, I will attempt to name everyone - if I get you wrong I am sorry.

From L to R
- Sharkmeisters DD
- Sharkmeister
- Minnie Sue Oz's DD
- Minnie Sue Oz (well the top of her head anyway)
- heidispeidi
- heidispeidi's DD
- battymum (sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you much :sad2: )
- Quirky butterfly
- aussie fan's DH
- aussie fan
- mum from oz
- Aust
- aussieangela
- kylieh
- me :thumbsup2
- my DD1
- my DD2
- sharkmeisters DS.

Hope I got them all right.

I had such a great time ladies (and 1 brave gentleman), and considering that we stayed for over 4 hours I think you all had a great time too :banana::banana:

Thanks all for coming and especially those that came from far and wide to join us, I really appreciate the effort you went to. Will have to do it again for sure.

xxx

We had a fun time too! It was great to be in company where nobody's eyes glazed over while you were explaining the importance of staying on site LOL.

Now, thank to MinnieSueOz, I'm off to research putt putt golf centres in Sydney... :thumbsup2

Had a great time too! Sorry, I didn't think of putting names up with the picture earlier on!!! Bit too tired when I got home!!!

Thank you Michelle for organising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter