T-Day Cruisers 2011, November 19-26th, 2011

Call me when you wake up, I will sneak up in my jammies and join you for some quiet mommy time!!:thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan!

I really need to get moving on my FE stuff. I guess once the list is final I will put it all together to see what I have and what I still need.

We are arriving on 11/16 and doing a couple of days in WDW before getting on the boat. We need transport for 6 people from MCO to Hilton Downtown Disney, then to the ship, and then back to the airport.

Any advice. I am reading mixed reviews about Happy Limo.

We never use transportation b/c we drive from South Florida, but i have heard that if you can use Disney transports, do so, and that will also greatly assist with ease of luggage and check-in I believe.

Chuck:cool1:

Thanks for the graphics Lori! They are so cute!

We have always stayed at a Disney Resort before, but staying at the Hilton this time. I wish we were taking the Magical Express, but they won't do that for the Hilton I don't think. So, we need an alternative way to get there and to the boat.

Thanks for the graphics Lori! They are so cute!

We have always stayed at a Disney Resort before, but staying at the Hilton this time. I wish we were taking the Magical Express, but they won't do that for the Hilton I don't think. So, we need an alternative way to get there and to the boat.

Everyone has their opinions and what works best for them. We always rent a car for the 6 of us. Enterprise picks you up, and the one way rental is cheaper than hiring a car or taking a shuttle.

I'm sure your hotel shuttles to the parks. Have them drop you at one of the resorts. Pick up the shuttle from there. You can do a one way Magical Express....we've looked into that too. :cutie:

Off to central Florida tomorrow for a day or a few, but this time only to Ft. Pierce for a trial....

Off to central Florida tomorrow for a day or a few, but this time only to Ft. Pierce for a trial....

Ooooo I thought maybe you would be here. We are going to Blizzard Beach tomorrow. We are taking advantage of no school.

Looks like we are scheduled to dock in Charlotte Amailie harbor and tender to shore.

I'm not a fan of tendering. It is such chaos trying to get off and on the ship.

I agree. We already have a limited amount of time on St Thomas. Tendering really cuts into time in port. We were going to rent a car and catch car ferry over to St John, but may have to find another thing to do in ST Thomas. Not sure if we will have the time to go to St John now. :confused3

Looks like we are scheduled to dock in Charlotte Amailie harbor and tender to shore.

Bummer indeed. This is our third Eastern and we have tendered every single time so I apologize to my fellow cruisers since apparently I am the jinx.

This will be our 3rd visit to St. Thomas as well, but our first time tendering. Unfortunately, our DS really dislikes tenders. He has always chosen to stay on the ship in Grand Cayman because he refuses to go on the tender. Hopefully, he will choose to try the tender in St. Thomas!!

Lisa

Anyone see that this weeks Western cruise is being diverted to Eastern itinerary ports because of the hurricane? popcorn::

so we are supposed to get SNOW here tomorrow... thinking warm carribean thoughts!!!

Us too :sad2:. I just came back from the grocery store, and people are crazy stocking up. I don't like to mix my Halloween with snow. I'm so ready to be in the caribbean!

Lauri

Anyone see that this weeks Western cruise is being diverted to Eastern itinerary ports because of the hurricane? popcorn::

I was wondering how they would deal with that - too bad they will miss some things in the west, but better than just going around in a circle.:goodvibes

Snow and rain combination is expected here in Northern VA as well - it will be a complete mess. Definitely can't wait until the cruise. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Am behind on my FEs though - need to get a move on.:upsidedow

I was wondering how they would deal with that - too bad they will miss some things in the west, but better than just going around in a circle.:goodvibes

Snow and rain combination is expected here in Northern VA as well - it will be a complete mess. Definitely can't wait until the cruise. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Am behind on my FEs though - need to get a move on.:upsidedow

I am behind too. I need to get a count so I can find out what I'm missing.

No worry about snow down here but I still can't wait until the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter