TDS Fantasy Springs Attractions Spoiler Thread

dunkindonut

Mouseketeer
Frozen POV

Peter Pan POV

Tangled POV

Pretty incredible stuff! Some of these effects are so revolutionary I think.

Frozen POV

Peter Pan POV

Tangled POV

Pretty incredible stuff! Some of these effects are so revolutionary I think.
That transition at the end of frozen when Anna thaws out is absolutely amazing

WOW! The Frozen ride is such a step up from Frozen Ever After. I also think the Peter Pan ride is cute and they did a good job translating the 2D animation to a 3D style. With the Tangled ride, I love how it starts outside with the animatronics and the lantern scene, but it seem really short/like it's missing some stuff. I guess I can't help but compare it to the Frozen ride, but not every ride can be a huge amazing spectacle.

Thanks for sharing! I definitely need to plan another Japan trip! :earsboy:

WOW! The Frozen ride is such a step up from Frozen Ever After. I also think the Peter Pan ride is cute and they did a good job translating the 2D animation to a 3D style. With the Tangled ride, I love how it starts outside with the animatronics and the lantern scene, but it seem really short/like it's missing some stuff. I guess I can't help but compare it to the Frozen ride, but not every ride can be a huge amazing spectacle.

Thanks for sharing! I definitely need to plan another Japan trip! :earsboy:
The tangled ride looks extremely short but it does have cool animatronics. I don’t love that Peter Pan is all screens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter