Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

Oh gosh, Rain. You need help. I've been a bad influence on you ;)

:cheer2: Go Team Boogies :cheer2:

Rolls a question from the new team member. Do we just show up at the shallowend room or are there scheduled times that you would like us there?

Can't wait to hang out with all of you. It has been fun so far visiting and helping some with their rooms.

Since we are not required to keep the room open the entire time this weekend, I'm not going to worry about a schedule this time around.

I do ask that folks try to spend a little time each day in our Shallow End each day so that people will be able to get through our ride. I'll be spending much of this weekend packing up my stuff for my upcoming move, so I'm planning on keeping my character logged in for much of the weekend (but may be AFK).

i will be at a wedding this evening, but I plan on being around quite a bit for the remainder of the weekend. See you all there woot woot!

Dooza will be home tonight and in the shallow end, unless she is wrecking the house while I am out LOL :)

Thanks Rolls.

I should be on a good part of the weekend. I was just asking because Sunday I won't be able to get into VMK until around 1:00 pm eastern time.

See you all tonight :thumbsup2

woot! Hula, feel free to deposit the inferno's ahead of time to our accounts. We wont tell anyone ;)

hope you all had some fun last night who were on, I will be around quite a bit today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter