Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

-hits lava boi on he add- -hits cardinal on he add- Quit fighting silly boys... There are enough of us girls to go around! ;)

Hello team boogies,

I know some folks have been trouble meeting up with the people they are supposed to connect with. If you do not see your person, please let me know, and I can make arrangements to get the teleporter to you.

Cardinal, t-birdpride, and redbaybound, I have teleporters for you.

Here is the room order and status. There is a note if a room is connected to the next one. Team members, try to touch base with me sometime this weekend.

1. Jellyrolls (connected to DesertCat)
2. DesertCat (connected to DisIvyCo)
3. disivyco
4. Cazalet
5. Aengus (connected to Dooza)
6. dooza (connected to Jellyrolls)
7. Jellyrolls (connected to Goofer)
8. Goofer (connected to Redbaybound)
9. redbaybound (I have the teleporter to connect to card)
10. Cardinal (I have the teleporter to connect to disneyfanlv)
11. disneyfanlv (connected to herself)
12. disneyfanlv (connected to t-birdpride)
13. t-birdpride (I have the teleporter to connect to starmine)
14. starmine (connected to Darth Jordan)
15. DarthJordan (connected to Rain)
16. RainierEars (connected to Dark)
17. DarthJordan (connected to King)
18. KingHusky (connected to DavieDude)
19. daviedude (connected to fly)
20. FlyingPegasus

Ok most of them are probably from me....lol

Can you delete some so I can send you some more?

Anyway, I just gave daviedude a teleporter. If he puts it at the end of his slide it will connect to the beginning of my slide.

My slide is the end of the ride, so I do not need a teleporter to put at the end, right?

I would like to apologize to my teammates for my computer and vmk not liking each other very much lately! I will try to get logged in as often as I can during the judging weekend!

There's now room for a few PM's. Daviedude gave you a teleporter and that is what was placed in your room so the connection is good. We've tried it out a few times. :thumbsup2

Rolls-- I hate to interuppt your discussion, but I wanted to say something. Your team seems like it's having so much fun. I really wish I had joined your team, but unfortunately I didn't. My team is so not fun, unfortunately. I just made my room and I haven't even met some of the team members.

You've got a great team going. Keep up the good work. :)

disvillain1 said:
Rolls-- I hate to interuppt your discussion, but I wanted to say something. Your team seems like it's having so much fun. I really wish I had joined your team, but unfortunately I didn't. My team is so not fun, unfortunately. I just made my room and I haven't even met some of the team members.

I really do have a great team. Hand picked, just like great boogies.

Vmk has been booting me almost as soon as I've logged on. But my room is built -I'll tweak it a few hundred times before the competition-
So who do I give my start teleporter to?
Who gives me their teleporter for my start piece?

I'm only confused, not totally lost!

disvillain1 said:

Rolls is always fun !

Rolls, sweetie, have you been taking your weekly fountain runs like I recommended ? Hummmmmmm?

Cazalet, did you find me ? I have been lost also , but found my way back here and now I can't find you !.......I to have had the dc's as soon as I sign on it seems .

I can't wait to see team boogies ride! ...............Boogies rule !........fun does too !

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: party: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

So who do I give my start teleporter to? Aengus
Who gives me their teleporter for my start piece? disivyco

I think it works that way.

oops did something change I thought i was looking for caz? LOL

Is this thing on? hand picked? LOL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter