Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

TLinden16 said:
Team Boogies Is In!

Woot! Now i can breathe again! :rotfl2: my heart grew 3 sizes that day...LOL jk :teeth: when i read that, my heart rushed.

Go Team Boogies! We WILL Conquer All! :thumbsup2

Disneyfan_77 said:
LOL! Quick somebody tell Fly! :teeth:

Woo woot! :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :grouphug: :rolleyes1

That is such a relief! Now if poor little fly can get into the game she can breath again!!!

Great news!

A VMK event in nothing without Boogies. :thumbsup2

I am thrilled that you're able to join the competition, Boogies!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wootastic, I was getting worried there for a moment.

Hey Rolls, when do you want to connect rooms up?

Oh and of course, BOOGIES! :bounce: :lmao: :bounce:

We can start connecting rooms as soon as possible. I may need some help with that task. I'm in the middle of dealing with purchasing my first home, so I've been really busy lately.

Rolls,

Woot! :cool1: for the new house!

Looking forward to seeing our new Boogies ride all put together!

Red

Hey Team Boogies, let's try to have our rooms ready this weekend so we can start connecting!

I have not been on VMK lately, so lets try to meet up together maybe? and a PM wouldn't hurt either. can you post the list on the first post to whom we have to trade a teleporter to? thanks!

PopStar said:
I have not been on VMK lately, so lets try to meet up together maybe? and a PM wouldn't hurt either. can you post the list on the first post to whom we have to trade a teleporter to? thanks!

I sent you the list of room names in order. Check your pm's ok?

Anybody else on our team need the list? Let me know aand I will pm it to you.

I need the DIS names of disneyfanlv and the person that comes before me so I can connect.

Go Boogies! :banana:

Hey, Rolls? Once again, DarthJordan is away until Sunday on a trip. If his room needs to be connected before this weekend, you will have to arrange it with me today since I am going away on a trip.

Hope this doesn't mess you up! :wave2:

threeboysmom said:
Hey, Rolls? Once again, DarthJordan is away until Sunday on a trip. If his room needs to be connected before this weekend, you will have to arrange it with me today since I am going away on a trip.

Hope this doesn't mess you up! :wave2:

LOL... I wonder where you might be going, Pink!! ;)

Cardinal said:
I need the DIS names of disneyfanlv and the person that comes before me so I can connect.

Go Boogies! :banana:
LOL Card! It's Disneyfan_77. Also when are you usually on? I have been chasing after you for days now. :teeth: :rolleyes1 :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter