Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

Just dropping in to say Hello to Team Boogies from our Nation's Captiol. I'm here on a business trip. I'll be home tonight, and will log on to VMK to see if we were accepted yet. I have not yet received an e-mail.

Boogies!

Jellyrolls

Ok I have to admit it is killing me not to know whether our team got accepted or not...... :confused3 :sad2:

I think we should link up our slides whether we get accepted or not. Our team has an awesome ride planned and we should have fun with it and show it off to everybody regardless of the contest. :thumbsup2

I was going to ask rolls if she has heard anything, but I know that it is a dumb question, because she will let us know when she knows.

Boogies! :bounce:

i am also nervous :( i think our registration was sent during the hours something was wrong with VMK :confused3 i have a feeling we won't get in bc of all the news we heard and that 200 teams has been accepted :sad2:
and i so wanted to be part of this competition, as i was not in the EE one.

VMK, IF YOU ARE READING: give Team Boogies a chance!

I sent in my registration around 11:00 or 12:00 eastern time on Monday. I sent them a second message yesterday asking if they received the message, and requesting that they let me know if I need to resend it.

I have not heard back from them yet (and I've checked my spam folder).

TLinden16 said:
I sent in my registration around 11:00 or 12:00 eastern time on Monday. I sent them a second message yesterday asking if they received the message, and requesting that they let me know if I need to resend it.

I have not heard back from them yet (and I've checked my spam folder).

am or pm?

FlyingPegasus said:
Ok I have to admit it is killing me not to know whether our team got accepted or not...... :confused3 :sad2:

I think we should link up our slides whether we get accepted or not. Our team has an awesome ride planned and we should have fun with it and show it off to everybody regardless of the contest. :thumbsup2

I was going to ask rolls if she has heard anything, but I know that it is a dumb question, because she will let us know when she knows.

Boogies! :bounce:

I agree we should link our rooms. The rooms that I have seen so far are all awesome!! Everyone has worked hard to make their rooms. We can have a great time either way.

Woot team Boogies :woohoo:

wow and still nothing huh? think happy thoughts!!!!

Still nothing :( No response to my registration or my second message :(

VMK please let us know!
Our team leader registered monday.
As far as I know, no response from VMK.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know . . . It's desparate! :guilty:
Like they will ever see this! :rolleyes:
I just wish we knew one way or the other. :confused3

Still no response to either my original registration or my inquiry about it :(

Disneyfan_77 said:
VMK please let us know!
Our team leader registered monday.
As far as I know, no response from VMK.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know . . . It's desparate! :guilty:
Like they will ever see this! :rolleyes:
I just wish we knew one way or the other. :confused3

I knew I just had to ask nicely! WOOT! WOOT!
:jumping1: party: :goofy: :stitch: :tigger: :mickeyjum: party: :jumping1:

Thanks for the news - I know many including you were anxiously awaiting the word. Now if we can just get fly to stop holding her breath we should be good to go.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

AZCat said:
Thanks for the news - I know many including you were anxiously awaiting the word. Now if we can just get fly to stop holding her breath we should be good to go.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL! Quick somebody tell Fly! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter