Technical Difficulties this morning?

What a ripoff. So they won't offer another time spot for the quest so others have the chance to finish it? And reading one of the other posts here I'm surprised that this is typical Sunday happenings at VMK. I would think they'd learn from prior mistakes. :sad2: Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. One would think they'd learn from past problems and make the needed changes. Why not have this quest a couple of times over the week, say on Sunday & Wednesday? I doubt it would jam up like this if there was at least one more times to do these special quests.

Yes... exactly... you hit it right on the spot! It's like hula's yard sale and they didn't think to put out vmk pass??? And now, I'm stuck out of the kingdom because it's full :mad:. Not a nice way to come home from church!

Lion

Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Yet I keep trying to get into Adventureland...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's see...
13th birthday - falls and hurts elbow in a major way
25th birthday - Shuttle Challenger blows up
46th birthday - VMK breaks when the quest prizes are good

Everybody sing along:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to...
Happy birthday...
Happy...

Nevermind. :rotfl2:

It's like hula's yard sale and they didn't think to put out vmk pass???

I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by that. NOT ONCE did I get into that yard sale. Then they came out with the VMK Pass and I was very happy because they said it would be released the next week. Well the next week turned into the next month and by then it was over. I'm still boiling about not getting anything.

Let's see...

Everybody sing along:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to...
Happy birthday...
Happy...

Awww... Happy Birthday!!!!

pixiedust: :cake: party:

:bday:

Sorry y'all the dc monster decided to come over and bite me on the butt.

Ok boards are very slow today too, so I don't know if this is posted elsewhere, but Days said she was playing fireworks and was getting no credits! Just to pass the word that fireworks was not giving credits beforee the dc.

Ok boards are very slow today too, so I don't know if this is posted elsewhere, but Days said she was playing fireworks and was getting no credits! Just to pass the word that fireworks was not giving credits beforee the dc.

Aren't you supposed to be "doing stuff" right now? I SEE you....... :cool2:

Aren't you supposed to be "doing stuff" right now? I SEE you....... :cool2:

LOL I am doing stuff while waiting ten minutes for each page on the board to load!

BTW- is anyone on vmk anymore? I dc'ed and haven't tried to get back.

Let's see...

Everybody sing along:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to...
Happy birthday...
Happy...

Aww Q, haven't you figured it out by now? NO MORE AGING!

You should have just stayed 21 forever!!!

Repeat after me, "Never grow up, never grow up, not me, not me..."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So how about they turn the quest back on after end time. Can't be that difficult! :rolleyes1

My thought exactly...You can have multiple quests last for months..but can't make this quest go a little longer today? :sad2: Lame... Maybe they can't "extend" it but they sure could just start it again and let it run another 3 hours, considering it really hasn't been a quest at all.

I thought I'd take this picture for posterity:
players.jpg

Wow I got through the quest once. After 45 minutes of doing it started right at the open. I gave up trying to get any other players through and thought it was just my computer. I was able to get VMK to load on my slow table top computer but spent one hour trying to get it to load on lap top. Then when I got in could not move anywhere.

Thought it was my internet. And since I am having bad headaches from a medical test I had done gave up and went to bed for two hours and found this. WOW

Glad I did not try and stay up any longer. Let see if memory serves correct the last time their was jungle cruise there was a lot of problems too. But this by far was the worse.

Just wondering is anyone notice the whole internet is slow today. Maybe there is a global conspiracy and we need to send Jack to fix it :)

well so far, so good,...quest is still up and it's 11:37...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter