Technical Difficulties this morning?

Your still on?

Edit: Its back and working! I am currently at neds!

Yes! We tried getting back on about 11:20 and my dd was able to complete the quest. :cool1: She is now a very happy camper. I am a very relieved mom. A cranky preteen makes for a grumpy house. :eek:

Thumbs down VMK - quest ended. I was in the attic trying to get the golden mickey.

Well As I said my other character did the quest but Littlebelle could not get on took and hour then when she got on could not move gave up.

Finally after a time of 2:47.37 she completed a 10 minute quest woot woot.

Then promptly got the white box and crashed must have been the white ice and rug :)

As I got off JC I got the message that the quest was closed. All that time spent taking pics for nothing.

-Stacey

uh huh, sure....... :rolleyes1

You're in there with all the ice aren't you?!?!?

EDIT: I'M IN! And I am questing and nedding!!! Ice ice bay be!

Lucky you! did you finish? I got dressed, got a shower, made some phone calls, and my page finally loaded:) And no, sadly I was not stuck with all that ice! I only wish!

Hopefully you didn't do everything in that order. If you did, go back to bed. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: You always make me laugh! Thanks!:hug: Happy Birthday, my friend! I am celebrating mine tonight too:) Even though it is on Wednesday;)But I am still 29-and holding!(for a few more years!)

Well everyone, i am so upset that vmk didn't extend the quest for all of us to finish that i am taking a break until i cool off a little and tell myself 100 times, "It is just a silly game!":rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter