Tell me about OKW bingo!

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am a 62 year old who will be staying in a Grand Villa at OKW, Jan 25-Feb 2. I would like to hear comments and information from Members and others who have played bingo at OKW. What were the rules and prizes? What times was it played? Was it held in the Community Hall? Did you enjoy it? Was it better than the parks?

LOL, I've stayed at OKW about 27 times, and I don't think I've ever heard of it!:rotfl:

I am a 62 year old who will be staying in a Grand Villa at OKW, Jan 25-Feb 2. I would like to hear comments and information from Members and others who have played bingo at OKW. What were the rules and prizes? What times was it played? Was it held in the Community Hall? Did you enjoy it? Was it better than the parks?

Do you mean Goofy Bingo? If so, I got to play that at OKW last year, and I loved it. I was a little older than the others ( I could have been their grandmother-I'm 54), although the parents kept them company. It was fun-the cards all had pictures of Disney characters and the "caller" would call out the characters' names. So you'd better know your characters! I didn't win any games, but they gave me a prize anyways (yeah, a sympathy prize)-it was a little paper calendar. No prizes are worth more than about 50 cents.

Don't be afraid to talk about the new Tuesday and Thursday Bingo sessions. OKW is what it is. If it is becoming the SCC of the DVC, so be it!

We played bingo poolside this past Thursday (1/4). It was only $1 per card and we played 3 games. Our DD won the last game (WOO HOO!) and got to pick from her choice of prizes. She picked a 'Mater with a rip stick as a belated Christmas gift for her Daddy. :love: They had other prizes like a mini photo album, Incredibles arts & crafts set, Stitch beverage container with straw, a Mickey Mouse plush, and an Ariel barbie type doll with accessories. I can't remember what else, but the items seemed to be in the $8-$15 price range.

We had a lot of fun playing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter