ten things you can put on a hamburger

No one said A1 or HP sauce? I love them.

I did include A1. I bet on the bottle is says to use it on burgers. I'll check when I'm next in the kitchen.

But what is HP sauce? There is some memoryhiding in my head of it but I just can't pull it to the front. :confused:

mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato and if I go to Fuddrucker's, add grilled onions and mushrooms. Then I need a knife and fork to eat it!!

I did include A1. I bet on the bottle is says to use it on burgers. I'll check when I'm next in the kitchen.

But what is HP sauce? There is some memoryhiding in my head of it but I just can't pull it to the front. :confused:

Oops, no idea how I missed that one!

HP is a British steak sauce, similar to A1 but different flavor (like comparing cherry cola to Dr. Pepper, similar but NOT the same, if that makes sense) The HP is sweeter and has a more pronounced tamarind flavor, but very much a steak sauce. I love them both.

I like BBQ sauce, pickles (can't eat a burger without pickles, it's just not right lol), red onion, crisp lettuce, cheese (bleu, cheddar, pepper jack, havarti, and so many others) sometimes I like Ranch & BBQ on my burgers. :)

A little bit of franks red hot is good, the base for buffalo wings which has a wet, paste consitency.

i love a1 IN my burgers....just pour onto raw burger before forming the patties! yummy~

also the packets of dry onion soup mix into the burger before forming into patty is sooooo good too!

A little bit of franks red hot is good, the base for buffalo wings which has a wet, paste consitency.

mmmmm I need to get some of this, I've been craving hot wings for about a week now...LOL

i love a1 IN my burgers....just pour onto raw burger before forming the patties! yummy~

also the packets of dry onion soup mix into the burger before forming into patty is sooooo good too!

I've done the onion soup in my burger before making the patty before, it's good. :)

i like to put beer in my burger meet and then form into patties and cook.....

My Mom did that when we went camping, she also put beer in our pancake mix.....LOL

Actually they were good, we loved them. It was a camping only food so we always got really excited to eat those.

Advacado and mayonaise, i bet some wierd people would like a tomato on top of this too.

I guess its because we don't have 90% of what you are talking about! I just like cheese and lettuce... and sauce lol

I've always wanted to try a ghost chili, but have never found them in a store.

Here's a really good combo- cook up the burger, put jalapeno's on top then add the pepper jack on top (so the jalapeno's don't fall off) and then instead of ketchup or mustard, you add salsa- any heat level. They have that at a small dinner in SF and in Boston. It's delicious, messy but so worth it.

I guess its because we don't have 90% of what you are talking about! I just like cheese and lettuce... and sauce lol

What kind of sauce? Like mayo, mustard, ketchup or something special like thousand island or something else? I'm sure that some of our topping choices do sound weird but once you try them you might like them. :)

I've always wanted to try a ghost chili, but have never found them in a store.

Here's a really good combo- cook up the burger, put jalapeno's on top then add the pepper jack on top (so the jalapeno's don't fall off) and then instead of ketchup or mustard, you add salsa- any heat level. They have that at a small dinner in SF and in Boston. It's delicious, messy but so worth it.

That is good, I've made them at home that way, not with pepper jack (because no one likes that but me lol) but with other cheeses and it works great!

i like tomato. i must be wierdo.. and i like bacon also and goat cheese and red onions..and mayo--lots of mayo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter