ten things you can put on a hamburger

yes beef adn then roast beef.. heck yeah! it a heart attack but whatever you live once! LOL

i think we said that.. but oh well more jalepanos can't hurt

mmmm ok wait mushrooms..... oh yeah

Oh ya, sauteed mushroom and onions, sauteed so the onions are still slightly crunchy. YUM!

I was just thinking I need to change the title to just things you can put on a burger… cause we have gotten past the ten things already! RFLOL

Ohh yeah those crunchy onions..ohh good one kerri

Lettuce
Tomato
Mayo
Onion Ring
Bacon
Avocado
Jack Daniels Mustard
Pepper Jack Cheese
Fried Egg
Kaiser Roll

A very once in a while treat this might kill somebody

Also here's another

Garlic Bread
Hamburger Patty
Mozerella Cheese
Sauteed Mushrooms
Marinara Sauce
Pepperoni
Olives
Slice of Canadian Bacon
Bell Pepper rings

Ony 9 but Really seriously yummy

Also I have tried that peanut butter thing on a dare at a restaurant and it is fantastic boy was I surprised cuz I thought it sounded disgusting.

A slice of fried provolone cheese.

o_O so good, yet so bad....

Deep fried Provolone, dipped in batter and deep fried. Messy but good. Sort of like a cheese stick on your burger. mmmmmmmm

im going to stop posting in this thread. im sorry but its been fun building this giant burger with you all......

Mustard

Mayo

pickles

lettuce

bar b q sauce

ranch dressing

salsa

French fries

onion rings

my lips (Ha ha!)

Not necessary all together of course... not for me, anyway....

This weekend I had a few really good burgers. First one on Friday had steak sauce & bleu cheese, reminded me of a Wild Bleu Yonder burger, it was good!!! It also had pickles, onion, lettuce & tomato. :) I took off the tomato, I don't like tomato on certain things, burgers are one of them. Yesterday I shared a burger with DBF, so we each ordered one and then we cut them in half and shared them. One had bacon, cheddar, tomato, onion, lettuce and was soaked in BBQ sauce, very very good, I took the tomato off mine. :) The other one we ordered had Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, pineapple, tomato, lettuce and teriyaki sauce!! It was really good, but again I took off the tomato. LOL :)

cheese
lettuce
mayo
mustard
ketchup
onions
pickles
honey mustard
ummm...I am trying to think lol.....
I guess if you want to try something different then perhaps fruit?? LOL

cheese
lettuce
mayo
mustard
ketchup
onions
pickles
honey mustard
ummm...I am trying to think lol.....
I guess if you want to try something different then perhaps fruit?? LOL

Yup, like I said, pineapple. Pineapple is so good on a burger, especially with teriyaki sauce. :)

It's so good....I love it with Swiss cheese. :) Swiss cheese, teriyaki sauce, pineapple, red onion, soooooooooooo good!!!!! :)

And yes!..... finally hit 4,000. Yeah, yeah, I know, to heavy hitters like Pixie and Sara, meh... 4,000. But it took a while for me, what can I say? ;) No, really... When can I expect my special giftie in the mail? :)

Jalapenos
Cheddar cheese
bacon
grilled onions
onion rings
ketchup
potato chips
fried egg
grilled mushrooms
and ranch dressing...for dipping!:thumbsup2

french fried onions.. you know the ones that come in the can! and bacon! mmmmmmmm

Oh I love onion straws on burgers! YUM!!!!! If I was to have a burger today I'd want a BBQ bacon burger....the Angus Chipotle burger at McD's is actually quite good.....maybe when the girls get home we will go there for lunch. :) Half day today, Jade is bringing one of her friends home with her so we will be 3 for lunch today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter