TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

Can I see the link??? Or can I not if I wasn't there??? Just don't tell me. I think it will hurt too much...

Errrrr V if last year is anything to go by you should be able to post the link at Christmas ;) :rotfl:

Errrrr V if last year is anything to go by you should be able to post the link at Christmas ;) :rotfl:

:lmao: Yeah, that sounds about right!

No worries - FF came close to the beginning of a bunch of people's trips, so it'll be posted soon-ish, I think. :thumbsup2

Not yet! I'll re-post it on TFW, since it's for all Fockers to enjoy, but right now it would give too much away. Gotta leave something for all the TRs. ;)

Oh, yeah?! Well.. well... We took pictures too when you guys were gone and they were FUN-EEEE!!!! Oooh-weee! They were funny! Yes sir. They were. Real funny!!!

But, uh, we signed a pact, electronically, of course, that we wouldn't let you guys who went to Fockerfest see them until you showed us your pictures.
Yeah, that's it. You'll want to see them.. For real. You will cause, uh...
Yeah, uh, there may or may not have been pictures of TE goat tipping while naked. Maybe there are, and maybe there aren't. We're not telling, right girls?! :snooty:

So there!

:rolleyes1 ummm... I must have been confused... I didn't see anything... :flower3:

How did I miss the goat tipping? :confused3 I need to get over to TFW thread more often! :thumbsup2

I'm back all. TIred, but we all had a fabulous time...despite Faye! No TR from me (I didn't even take any notes;) ). I will send you my pics soon V:thumbsup2

I'm not into girls (not that there's anything wrong with that....) but I WANNA SEE TE TIP GOATS NAKED.

MEL:confused3

Oh, yeah?! Well.. well... We took pictures too when you guys were gone and they were FUN-EEEE!!!! Oooh-weee! They were funny! Yes sir. They were. Real funny!!!

But, uh, we signed a pact, electronically, of course, that we wouldn't let you guys who went to Fockerfest see them until you showed us your pictures.
Yeah, that's it. You'll want to see them.. For real. You will cause, uh...
Yeah, uh, there may or may not have been pictures of TE goat tipping while naked. Maybe there are, and maybe there aren't. We're not telling, right girls?! :snooty:

So there!

:rolleyes1 ummm... I must have been confused... I didn't see anything... :flower3:

How did I miss the goat tipping? :confused3 I need to get over to TFW thread more often! :thumbsup2

I'm not into girls (not that there's anything wrong with that....) but I WANNA SEE TE TIP GOATS NAKED.

MEL:confused3

Wow...............I never thought these pics would be that popular.........but I just googled GOAT and there I am! (yes, Mel....I'll remember to wear the push up bra next time.......gravity sucks after 40....:lmao:

Goat_xing_thumb_6401-1.jpg

Wow...............I never thought these pics would be that popular.........but I just googled GOAT and there I am! (yes, Mel....I'll remember to wear the push up bra next time.......gravity sucks after 40....:lmao:

Goat_xing_thumb_6401-1.jpg
::yes:: You should do a calendar, TE! :lmao:

Right....and not another word until we get our goody bags. Even if we do get our goody bags, please don't mention....oh I've said too much. :cool2:
Ooooh, goody bags! Uh, yeah! We 're not even gonna tell y'all about THAT! :snooty:

Goody bags!

Goody bags!!

Goody bags!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter