TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

Kat me and the girls got bracelets, they loved how they glowed in the dark, they wore them for most of the trip :rotfl2:

So did someone speak to TE at FF?????? I missed that :sad:
no.....no one called..........I waited by the phone.........but no calls for me..........:sad2:

no.....no one called..........I waited by the phone.........but no calls for me..........:sad2:
If I'd have had a phone I would have called :hug: There again I keep hinting for you to give me your home number but you don't :rolleyes1

T, Jess (and I) are writing a TR the link is in my siggie :goodvibes

If I'd have had a phone I would have called :hug: There again I keep hinting for you to give me your home number but you don't :rolleyes1

T

Oh Missy... I GAVE YOU A TOLL FREE NUMBER for you to CALL ME FROM DISNEY... BUT DID YOU ???

NOOOOOO

HMPH:mad:

Don't Believe her TE..
I Think the rooms have Phones ::yes:: Even at POR

( Pssst... TE.. I do not think Jo likes People living in Virginia)

Oh Missy... I GAVE YOU A TOLL FREE NUMBER for you to CALL ME FROM DISNEY... BUT DID YOU ???

NOOOOOO

HMPH:mad:

Don't Believe her TE..
I Think the rooms have Phones ::yes:: Even at POR

( Pssst... TE.. I do not think Jo likes People living in Virginia)
OMG you did didn't you :blush: Sorry I'll phone you soon, I promise :flower3:

OK, Ok, Ok....it's all my fault. I had everyone's numbers and didn't call ANYONE. Please forgive me ;) :worship: :worship: :worship:

:snooty: ...not even 1 little text.....and CE got 3 before she even got outta the airport.....

Maybe I got messages because I got up at 4 am to make sure Janet had not over slept.. then we exchanged I think 3 more that morning.. then ....
Uh.. Never Mind..

nothing.jpg

Maybe I got messages because I got up at 4 am to make sure Janet had not over slept.. then we exchanged I think 3 more that morning.. then ....
Uh.. Never Mind..

nothing.jpg

.............weren't you supposed to text ME then???? I'm pretty sure I stayed up all that nite <<insert date>> waiting for a call!

Great idea, Michelle! :thumbsup2 I posted the 4 trip reports that I know about. For those starting trip reports, let me know so I can add you to page 1. Kat, I didn't add yours as I'm not sure if you're going to start fresh or continue from your PTR, KWIM?

Hey I was going to ask if you gave any out to any DISers you met in the parks? :confused3 I saw a DISer at Epcot who was wearing one.

I think I am going to keep it going, its only about 20 pages and I have easy access links so new people can get to where it starts easily. Now I actually have to start it lol.

I sent my pics to everyone I had emails for. If I missed anyone either forward them to them or send me your email addy so I can send them to you.

OK so add me to the links officially ok...sticking with the report I have going its only about 20 pages.

So I have exactly 17 TFW bracelets left...if anyone who was there didn't get one let me know, if anyone who was there wants more let me know and if anyone who wasn't there wants one let me know! Did that make sense???

As long as you email me or PM me your addys I will send 'em to you!

Pssst... I've started in on FockerFest in my TR, in case you wanted to add a link on the first page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter