Thank you 💙

Mags2002

WDW/DCL CM
As I prepare to say See Ya Real Soon to Miss Madge and DCL I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being so kind, and coming along on this journey with me.
I will still be a Disney CM so I will stick around and am happy to continue answering any questions you have.
Thanks again, Mags 💙
897A19BF-ADC3-4B30-A0D9-4844F0440EA8.jpeg041F628A-B11D-4CC6-9568-9C87B276FF9E.jpeg

Thank you for your contributions here. I've enjoyed following along!

Thank you for sharing so much information, and I hope my DGD will meet your friend Cinderella in 2025!

Thank you & your fellow CMs for creating Magic each day. 💖

Thank you for sharing your experiences and answering all of our questions. It has been great following along!!

Best wishes as you transition to land & into the parks. Hope to see your friend Cindy nxt summer!!

I don’t think it’s because of Cindy, it’s who you are.

I’m not going to reveal how I know it but I can assure everyone that Mags is as classy off the forum as she is on the forum.
Awwwww thank you so much for your kind words!!! Although I am not sure I deserve them. I think hanging out with Princesses has definitely rubbed off on me! 💙

Thank you so much for taking the time to patiently answer so many questions here (not to mention patiently interacting with so very many people on the ship)! I hope your next adventure is just as magical!

Thank you all so much for your beautiful and kind words. I will treasure them and the memories of meeting you!
Please do let me know when you are in the parks!! Hopefully my friends can see you all again real soon 💙

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter