Thank you! - Lurker finally making purchase!

flipflop

Mommy is changing her name
I have been lurking on the DVC boards for a little over a year now soaking up all your advice and insights. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! DH and I have been waiting for the right time to make the purchase and decided that we wanted to be owners in time to make ressies for Dec. 2008. We expected to purchase in the fall but alas a non-stripped 170 point BCV contract appeared through TTS that can't close until the end of September - so we jumped. :woohoo: We still have to go through ROFR, etc but we are under contract so fingers crossed. I would never have known how much to offer to pay per point, the importance of the resort we chose to call home, watching for stripped contracts or how banking and borrowing works without all of you - amongst other things. You have all (well most of you :rotfl2: ) been more helpful than you could ever possibly know.

:flower3:

CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully you will pass ROFR and we can welcome you home soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter