• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Thanksgiving Roll Call - What Resort??

YES our first ever Thanksgiving Trip!!! (Can you tell we're excited!!!!)
Leaving on the 19th for a stay at POR - Six magical days! Yay!! :cheer2:
Giving thanks at Boatwright's. :paw:

We will be arriving 11/19-11/26 and staying @ AKL and will be eating at Liberty Tree Tavern !! :banana: :banana: :banana:

POP! from 11/22 - 11/28.. We are having dinner at Rose and Crown per request of the beer drinking men in my family!!! ;)

Nevergrow'nup said:
We are going to be there 11/24-30th at CBR!! Not too concerned with where and what for Thanksgiving except for the fact that I don't have to cook, clean or worry about anything else but HAVING FUN!!! :Pinkbounc

We will also be staying at CBR the same days that you are! We are having Thanksgiving at Tony's.

:banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Three different resorts between 11/19-12/1. I'll be joining several others here at POR 11/25-11/27. Look for the solo woman wearing lime green Mickey heads! Together with DH and DMIL at OKW from 11/19-11/25, then finishing at BCV 11/27-12/1.
Thanksgiving dinner at Artist Point.

We will be staying at Dolphin too. (first time there). We haven't decided about Thanksgiving dinner yet. Last year was Concourse Steakhouse last minute. We love being at WDW for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to go back. :Pinkbounc

ADisneygirl said:
We will be at CBR (first time there) and Thanksgiving dinner will be at Boma's! I love Boma's and I am very excited to be going to Disney instead of cleaning the turkey and cooking for 14! lol Actually, this will be the first Thanksgiving that I do not cook!

My sentiments exactly!

We will also be at CBR 11/24 - 11/28. Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May and MVMCP on 11/27! Woo Hoo!!! :cool1:

Trip 11/26 to 12/2
Staying at the POFQ! Thanksgiving at Tusker House. Good choice? y/n? :confused3 Would like some input. TIA! :dance3:

We will be at OKW from 11/21 - 11/25 No dates were available as I booked so late but we will be at Portofino Bay til the 29th - I beleive we will spend Thanksgiving at Margaritaville!!!

Our family of 6 will be staying at AS Sp. 11/21-11/29. Turkey day dinner at Teppan Edo. :lmao: per hubby's request.

We'll be on the AutoTrain Turkey Day:car: Off site 11/28-30 :cool2: POR Nov 30-Dec 6. Back on the train to head home!:sad1:

We will be checking in to FW in a cabin on Thanksgiving day. Dinner that evening will be at Trails End!

Well, it will be the END of Thanksgiving weekend, but - -

We only live an hour from WDW but are staying a brief 2 nights at The Contemporary Resort, NOV. 30 and DEC. 1. Bringing my elderly mother for MVMCP on Sunday.

We are staying at AS Sp!! We're having Thanksgiving lunch at Crystal Palace. I know the MK will be packed, but there's no place like it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter