The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

On our Dismeet, we may go to Memphis to see Graceland - I am an Elvis big time fan, In fact at Arnold funeral Elvis song "Love Travels Down A Gravel Road" was the second song. Arnold always said that was our song. Then memories by Elvis was the last song. If we can go to Memphis, will eat BBQ at Memphis BBQ. It looked delicious!

Gloria, yesterday, as you can see from prior posts, we were in Southaven, MS. Literally just few blocks from Graceland. We had considered it but our time was too short.

Glad the performance did go great! Hopefully things will get back to whatever normal is now. Even though our Governor has opened up Texas, in our area, most of us are still wearing our mask, & social distance.

Slowly headed in right direction Gloria. Hopefully keeps that path.

While the setup is not ideal at least they get to compete! I know others that skipped all competitions.

I know I am hoping the course continues to sail towards improvement, most of my summer is betting on it.

This guy scares me the most. Looks fake dosen't it. 20210419_132957.jpg

It isn't, my daughter took the picture at the six flags drive through safari by us in NJ. Its atually a really nice safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter